Ujjain Omkareshwar Indore Mandu Tour
Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Places Covered: Indore (1N) – Omkareshwar -Mandu (1N) – Ujjain (1N) – Indore
Tour Theme: It covers tourist destinations around Indore city which includes heritage, cultural & pilgrimage destinations of Madhya Pradesh. Covers Jyotirlinga Temples, handloom art, boating, forts, palaces.
Day-1 Arrival Indore- Ujjain (77 kms – 2 hrs)
Welcome to Indore, You are greeted on arrival at Indore Airport / Railway station by Namaste India Trip representative and transfer to Ujjain. One of most holy city in the Hindu religion and one of site host the Kumbha Mela. Sightseeing start from Mahakaleshwar temple one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. later visit Iskon temple, Shakti Peeth, Harsiddhi Temple, Sandipani Ashram, Bade Ganesh Ka Mandir and Ram Ghat etc. Evening attend Arti at Mahakaleshwar temple is the main attraction. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Ujjain:- Situated on the right bank of the holy river Sipra, the eternal city Ujjaiyini has been narrated as the naval center (Manipura lotus) of the cultural identity of Indian nation & One of the seven sacred cities of the Hindus, known as Saptapurior Mokshapuri,
Day 2: Indore – Ujjain
Morning after breakfast, transfer to Indore. later proceed for city tour of Indore which includes the Central Museum, Gomatgiri, Kanch Mandir, Khajrana, Lal Bagh Palace. evening free to explore the Holkar Dynasty city. overnight stay in Indore.
Indore: -Indore is situated at the western region of Madhya Pradesh & along the plateau of Malwa on the northern part of the Vindhya Mountain Range. The city derives its name from the 18th century diety of the Indreshwar Temple. It was built by a Holkar Rani Ahilya Bai, one of the famous Queens of India. One can still find association of available historic monuments in & around Indore city with Holkar dynasty due to which city is also known as the city of Holkars.
DAY 3: Indore – Omkareshwar – Mandu (140 kms – 3 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to Omkareshwar – one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. It is located on the bank of Narmada river. After Darshan you take boat ride in Narmada river (direct payment basis), later transfer to Mandu the historical town, Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 4: Mandu – Indore -(90 kms – 2 hrs)
Morning after breakfast at hotel & proceed for Half day sightseeing includes Jahaz Mahal, Roopmati Pavilion, Hindola Mahal, Hoshang Shah Tomb, Jami Masjid etc Guide service is recommended for Mandu sightseeing as there are number monuments scattered in large area. later transfer to Indore Airport /Railway Station for onward journey.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDE
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis at hotels.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle & maybe change as Per Group Size
- Sightseeing as per above Itinerary.
- Meals (Daily Breakfast & Dinner at all places}
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- All taxes except 3.50% Govt. service tax
TOUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Entrance Fee at any point
- Any cable car charges, boating charges guide charges etc
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, landslide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
Notes & Information:-
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Please note this is only an indicative itinerary and it can be changed according to guest requirement.
- Tour cost mentioned for per person sharing the room on twin sharing basis.
- Keep at least one valid photo id proof per room with you, and represent at the time of check-in at resort at reception if demanded
- Please check the timings of buffet breakfast & dinner at all hotels at the time of check-in to resorts
- Please consult driver/our representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / Transfers timings. If any passenger fails to follow timings given to him, then he may miss that particular sightseeing/transfers and Namaste India Trip will not be responsible to arrange the same. He / She Needs to arrange the same on direct payment basis.
- Keep driver’s mobile & Service manager number with you at all time during the journey
- During sightseeing, the vehicle will go up to permissible point only, from that point any arrangement to be made all extra expenses shall have to be borne by the passengers.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1200hrs and the standard check-out time is 1200hrs
- All transfers, sightseeing & excursions are based as specified in the itinerary
- The above-mentioned tour cost does not include any early morning or late night transfer surcharges
- Alternative hotel will be provided, in case above-mentioned hotel is not available for your traveling dates
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends, festivals, trade fair, special event, Christmas, New Year
- Tickets &Tour Documents would be issued 3 days prior to date of departure & Driver Details 24 hours before.
How to Book / Payment Method
- A 25% deposit would be needed to book the tour for you.
- For your convenience, we have multiple channels through which payment can be made.
- Payment can be made by credit card through an online secure gateway, By Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft/ money transfer (RTGS & NEFT) pay pal or via bank transfer.