Loyalty & Referral Programs
Loyalty and referral should be rewarded, we get that. So if you traveled with Namaste India Trip, or are happy to recommend Namaste India Trip to friends, or are simply referred by your friend, find the rewards below – sweet tour coupons are calling!
Up To INR5000 Off On Your Next Tour
As a loyalty benefit, once you traveled with Namaste India Trip, you’ll receive two Loyalty Coupons valued at INR5000 and INR3000, and these coupons can be used on your next tour.
|INR5000 Loyalty Coupon
|INR3000 Loyalty Coupon
|Applied to the Tour
Refer friends, and you both get bonus
By inviting your friend(s) to book a tour of 6 days or longer with Namaste India Trip, you will get a INR5000 referral coupon, and your friend(s) will save INR3000 on the first tour. The more groups you invite, the more coupons you get:
|Coupon Reward for Referrer
|Coupon Reward for New Guest
A qualified group under this program means one or more friends you invited confirm to book a tour of 6 days or longer with us.
Tips to save up to INR12000 on one tour
The more groups you refer, the more coupons you will get.
Referral Coupons can be used together for a saving up to INR8000 on one booking. In the meantime, you also can use one of your Loyalty Coupons, which means you can totally save up to INR12000 on one tour!
Terms & Conditions
|New Guest Coupon
|How to Obtain
|Traveled with Namaste India Trip
|Successfully invite a qualified group
|Confirm booking of a tour of 6+ days
|Time of Use
|How to Use
|With coupon code only
|2 calendar years
|Limitation On Use
|Up to USD500/group
|With up to USD500 Referral Coupons when booking a tour of 6+ days
|With one Loyalty Coupon when booking a tour of 6+ days
- A qualified group under this program means one or more friends you invited confirm to book a tour of 6 days or longer with us.
- One qualified referral for each referred guest only; additional/repeat bookings made by a referred guest are not counted as additional qualified referrals.
- The New Guest and the Referrer cannot be the same person or travel together.
- The Referrer and the New Guest traveling in the same group is not a qualified referral.
- Namaste India Trip reserves the right to reject any request from a repeat guest, a Referrer or a referred New Guest if he/she attempts to use Namaste India Trip Loyalty & Referral Programs in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Namaste India Trip reserves the right to cancel the Loyalty & Referral Programs or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Referral Program is revised on March 1st, 2018. If you have referred friends before or during February 2018, you are subject to the previous referral program. For more details, please contact your travel consultant.