Service Overview – Namaste India Trip
How We Handle Your Tours
With the economy going through a downward spiral, travellers have become more tight stringed in their spending matter. However, the new trend in travel is to invest in quality experiences which need not be expensive. We make sure that you spend your hard-earned money wisely and intelligently without wasting it. If your travel concern involves expert support and professional service at the cheapest rates then this is the right place for you to be. The dedicated team of Namaste India Trip will turn your dream vacation into reality.
NIT makes arrangements with a plethora of safe, comfortable and secure hotels, ranging from budget to luxurious, boutique to chain brands, as per every client’s needs.
Our food menu is diverse and the clients have the freedom to choose from the following choice of meals that includes cuisines from national and international destinations of South India, North Indian and Jain food to Mexican, Italian, Thai, Chinese food, Japanese food, American food and so much more.
Throughout your trip you will be made to enjoy privacy as well as shared smooth transfers throughout the trip as mentioned in your itinerary.
Our drivers are described as the captain of the ship. They are in charge of everything that goes on inside and outside of the venue. They are more than just a driver:
- A tour bus driver’s primary responsibility is to know the exact route of the tour which the bus is supposed to take.
- A tour bus driver is also responsible for picking up and dropping off passengers and collecting the tour travelling fare from them, if not already paid to the travel and tourism company.
- A tour bus driver is responsible for keeping the bus clean from inside and outside.
- A tour bus driver is also responsible for the maintenance and repair of the bus which must be done on a regular basis so that the bus can travel long distances without any hindrance or difficulty.
- It is the responsibility of a tour bus driver to see to the fact that every passenger is safe during the tour and all the traffic rules and regulations are followed.
- It is the responsibility of the tour bus driver to see whether or not all passengers are comfortable and are provided with the first aid kit in the time of need.
To Be Our Driver, We Request:
- More than 3 years’ experience as a tour safari driver.
- Must have a valid driving license more than 5 years.
- Must be very polished.
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
Above requests ensure that we could promise our clients and organize safe and comfortable trips in your preferred destinations.
The tourism vehicle usage is to take visitors sightseeing, with routes around tourist attractions, which determine the vehicle is a key factor for a comfortable and relaxing tour. Our vehicles all are the latest model of leading brand with full functional condition.
We provide multiple models of vehicle as per your group size:
- Small size sedan for 1-2 pax
- 5-7 seat Mini Van for 2-5 pax
- 10 seat Van for 6-9 pax
- Minibus for 9-24 pax
- Lager size Coach bus for over 25 pax
- Each vehicle is equipped with comfortable chairs and oversized windows, ensuring a cosy and scenic journey.
In addition to providing all day comfort, maintained daily and serviced by a local automotive shop that is Road Transport Bureau certified, you can rest assured that your touring vehicle will be safe and well-maintained.
Usually, tour guide is the most important part of a trip. Either on a half day tour or a multi-country itinerary, the tourist guide makes a difference.
Tour guide of Namaste India Trip, professional and rich experience are indispensable. We do go through a very strong selection process and it really depends on the group’s needs and wishes, the tour guide we assign.
They do love what they do. They love the country, nature and whatever their expertise is. Our guides have to be passionate about their work and love to teach and to share. They will go that extra mile in making your travel come alive, always with a smile.
Available Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian and etc. For more detail available language in your tour country, please consult with our tailor-made tour specialist.
Shopping is a fun experience that we make sure to arrange at least 1 or 2 stops at each destination. This is done to fully immerse you into having a deeply local experience and to give you an opportunity to contribute to the local businesses as wee by buying souvenirs, cultural items like folk art and traditional handicraft, luxury items, for yourself and loved ones. The clients have the liberty to make purchases from anywhere they like. We don’t take any responsibility for any items purchased nor do we recommend any particular shop/establishment.