Bali is one of the prime holiday destinations for newlyweds and honeymooning couple, because this is the island where the blue shimmering seas meets the lush greenery and unpolluted sky. Bali honeymoon tour package will provide you with some quality time away from the maddening crowds of the city and give you and you better half an opportunity to rejuvenate yourselves while simultaneously starting your life together. Blessed with oodles of natural beauty Bali is the best way to kick start your married life.
- Make your love more special with the lovely souvenirs from Bali like wooden arts, crafts, artifacts, traditional fabrics, hand woven baskets
- Taste the local cuisines like Balinese cuisines including a huge variety of vegetables, meats, seafood and poultry made with traditional fresh and aromatic spices.
- Enjoy a wonderful candle light dinner with your loved one at the Tanjung Benoa shore line
- Another spiritual visit to the Uluwatu temple, on top of the hill and also enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean
- In the temple premise enjoy the vibrant traditional dance form of Kecak with your partner
Itinerary - Bali Honeymoon Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Bali
Upon arriving at Bali, you will be escorted to our allotted hotel where you will freshen up and the remainder of the day is free for your exploration, shopping and gorging on delicious traditional Balinese cuisines.
You can shop for souvenirs like wooden arts, crafts, artifacts, traditional fabrics, hand woven baskets among a whole plethora of others. Balinese cuisines include a huge variety of vegetables, meats, seafood and poultry made with traditional fresh and aromatic spices.
Day 2 :Cruising in Bali
Your morning time will be free for you to spend some quality time with your loved one and leisure the first half of the day away. Later in the evening your memorable cruising journey will commence on the Tanjung Benoa shore line. This romantic cruise on the calm seas will also include a romantic candle light dinner of local cuisines while enjoying the glorious sunset on the horizon.
You will be guided back to your hotel after the cruise concludes.
Day 3 :Bali (Kecak Dance Performance and Uluwatu Sightseeing)
The first half of your day will be free for you and your partner to spend some leisure time, relaxing by the pool or just taking a stroll in the nearby marketplaces.
Later in the evening your sightseeing tour will commence with a visit to Uluwatu, which is not only a spiritual destination but is also an ideal romantic spot for honeymooning couples. The temple here is perched on top of a towering cliff, where you and your better half can not only get the divine blessings but they can also enjoy the view of panoramic unending blue sea.
You can also witness the vibrant traditional dance form of Kecak here within the premises of the temple. This dance is unlike any other form you may have seen which will be accompanied with a delicious traditional dinner, before heading back to your hotel.
Day 4 :Bali Departure
Today, your Bali honeymoon tour package will finally come to an end when you will be transferred to the airport.
|Tour Name||Bali Honeymoon Tour Package|
|Duration||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section