Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to plan my trip with you?
- Can you buy the international flight tickets for us?
- Do you offer any discounts if we have many people in our group?
- How can I pay you the money?
- Do children get discounts?
- Is money needed if I want to change my Itinerary?
- What is the latest time that I can make my reservation?
- Is deposit money needed for making a reservation?
- If I want to cancel my trip, how should I do and get the refund?
- How do I get a visa?
- Do our tour guides and drivers have meals with us?
- Where can I change our money into the destinations’ currency?
- Can we get a tour guide who can speak our language?
- Can I use credit cards in the city I travel?
- Do I need to bring my medical record with me?
- When I finish my tour, if I still have some local money, what can I do?
How To Plan My Trip With You?
- Send us an inquiry by filling in one of our online forms. Tell us when you wish to come, how many days, where you want to go, how many people, and any other information which is necessary for us to plan a perfect tour for you.
- After we receive your inquiry, one of our professional travel consultants will email you and give you a proposal.
- If you accept the proposal (you may modify it till you are satisfied with it), we will calculate the tour cost and send you the tour price. If you accept it, please confirm that you would like to book it.
- You need to pay some deposit per person to secure the booking and we will make all the reservation according to your tour itinerary immediately after we receive your deposit. Just tell us what you want for your tour and let us do the rest! We provide prompt response, professional tour design, reasonable price, and worry-free customer service.
Can You Buy The International Flight Tickets For Us?
Yes, we can.
Do you offer any discounts if we have many people in our group?
Yes, our quotation is based on the size of the group, which can be divided into four categories as: 1 person, 2-5 persons, 6-9 persons, 10 or over 10 persons, the more people in your group, the more discounts can you have.
How Can I Pay You The Money?
1) Credit card;
3) Western Union transfer;
4) Wire transfer (bank transfer).
Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant.
Do Children Get Discounts?
- It depends upon the age of your children:
1) Any child over the age of 12 is considered as an adult by the travel agency and hotel industry, thus will no longer get any discount.
2) Children who are under 12 years old can get different discounts depending on different situations, please contact your travel consultant.
Is money needed if I want to change my itinerary?
Before your booking is confirmed, alterations to your itinerary are happily processed free of charge, because providing the best tour possible for you is our goal. However, alterations after you have received your booking confirmation letter will incur a fee of US$10.00 per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Namaste India Trip reserves the right to modify the itinerary of your tour if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes to your tour, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
What Is The Latest Time That I Can Make My Reservation?
1) Upon confirmation of a reservation, normally a deposit is requested. Usually the rest of payment for the total tour or business service package should be paid to Namaste India Trip 20 days prior to clients arrival, except those special situations discussed between you and your travel consultant in advance. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of the client bookings without any refund of sums already paid to Namaste India Trip by the client. Client may choose to pay the full price rather than a deposit, thereby avoiding a second transfer fee.
2) It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made 30 days prior to the actual traveling date. A full payment by credit card is required 15 days prior to your actual arrival date.
3) When your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter informing you with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. If any conditions should change after the confirmation, Namaste India Trip reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
Is Deposit Money Needed For Making A Reservation?
Yes. How much of the amount would depends on what you are going to book.
If I want to cancel my trip, how should I do and get the refund?
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip. If you must cancel your trip, please contact your personal travel consultant. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
Namaste India Trip reserves the right to levy cancellation fees when such charges are levied by suppliers, hotels, carriers, restaurants or any other contractors.
There will be NO REFUNDS given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Namaste India Trip’ cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made no less than 30 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a US$50 administration fee per person.
- Cancellations made between 30 to 15 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a $100 administration fee per person.
- Cancellations made between 14 to 7 days prior to departure will qualify for a 80% refund (after deducting the unrefundable fees by the third providers) per person.
- Cancellations made between 6 to 0 days prior to departure will qualify for a 50% refund (after deducting the unrefundable fees by the third providers) per person.
- Please note: the unrefundable fees and additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Namaste India Trip (i.e. airlines, hotels, etc.) will be deducted in the money refunded.
How Do I Get A Visa?
It will be very easy for you to obtain a Visa to travel, which usually will allow you to stay for one month. Please contact your travel consultant to know more details.
Do Our Tour Guides And Drivers Have Meals With Us?
The guide and the driver in each destination will not join you unless you invite them.
Can We Get A Tour Guide Who Can Speak Our Language?
Most of our tour guides speak English, and we also have guides speaking other foreign languages such as German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and etc. When you book the tour, please let us know if you have special language requirement so that we can try to make the arrangement to meet your need.
Where Can I Change Our Money Into The Destinations’ Currency?
You can exchange traveler’s checks or cash at most banks in most of cities. To change money, you have to have your passport at hand. If you want to change money in a hotel, you usually have to be a guest there. Sometimes if you are not a guest in a hotel but need to change money there, you can just say a random room number, but this doesn’t always work.
Can I Use Credit Cards In The Cities?
Major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Diner’s Card, American Express and JCB can be used to purchase goods in large shopping malls and stores in the big and medium cities, to pay for hotel rooms and for meals in some of the fancier restaurants, and to buy plane tickets with them.
Note: If you are to travel to those small cities or even remote rural areas, it can be different.
Do I Need To Bring My Medical Record With Me?
Yes, we suggest you take your medical record with you in case that you need it in the event of an emergency, and please also take with you your doctor’s name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company’s name, address and phone number.
When I Finish My Tour, If I Still Have Some Local Money, What Can I Do?
Upon leaving, if you still have some local money, you can change them back to foreign currency with your passport and the exchange memos given by the banks or money exchange counters. So please keep those exchange memos well whenever you change money.
More questions please contact us and get a reply in 0.5-23.5 hrs.