Darjeeling Tour Packages
Darjeeling often termed as the ‘queen of hills’ is a famed enough hill station falling within the Darjeeling district in the state of West Bengal. With the majestic Mount Khangchendzonga at its backdrop and hill slopes carpeted with lush green tea plantations, Darjeeling Tour Packages out to be one of the most premier attractions for general tourists and honeymooners alike.
Our Darjeeling tour packages are ideally crafted keeping in mind the demands of various tourist categories such as honeymooners, backpackers, family tour-oriented tourists and the like. Also, nature lovers who need to rejuvenate themselves from time to time by retreating into the lap of nature find Darjeeling to be a fascinating destination to offer some relief from the hustle and bustle of city life. Our Darjeeling tour packages are often coupled with other pristine hill stations of the northeast such as Bhutan, Kalimpong, Sikkim, and Meghalaya.
For tourists visiting the misty hill station of Darjeeling, there are plenty of things to be done. The major activities you could indulge in when you are at Darjeeling may be listed below-
- Embark on a sightseeing of Darjeeling during which you could visit places like Rock garden, Batasia loop, Nightingale Park, Japanese peace pagoda, Tiger hill.
- Whitewater rafting in River Teesta.
- Take a joyous ride on the famed enough toy train of Darjeeling across the misty hills and emerald vale.
- Satiate your hunger pangs with yummy Thukpa and momos.
- Shop to your heart’s content in the bazaars of Chowrasta or at Bhutia market.
- Get a gorgeous tattoo done and respond to Darjeeling’s Hippie factor.
- Gaze at the magnificent Khangchendzonga and get mesmerized by viewing the riot of colours that the rising sun splashes across the canvas of the sky during the sunrise over tiger hills.
- Take a leisure stroll around the mall that makes the nerve centre of Darjeeling hill station.
- Visit the zoo only to get amazed at the sight of the unique red panda and snow leopard.
- Set out on a trek to Sandakphu or Singalila ridge.