Focused on Vacation, we are dedicated to help you to find a better solution for your Dreamed Vacations
If you have any concerns or queries before or during your trip, do not be hesitate to ask your travel consultant, or contact our customer service manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 - By Cash Deposit: You can walk into any branch of ICICI Bank & deposit the cash on below A/c.
A/C Name: Namaste India Trip Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No.: 037805003046
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Limited
Bank Address: Janakpuri C Block Branch, New Delhi - 110058. (India)
Beneficiary IFSC: ICIC0000378
2 – By Cheque: You can walk into any branch of ICICI Bank & deposit the cash on below A/c.
Pay: Namaste India Trip Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No.: 037805003046
Bank Name: ICICI Bank Limited
3 – By Internet Banking
Beneficiary Name:: Namaste India Trip Pvt. Ltd.
Beneficiary Account: 037805003046
Account Type: Current
4 – By ATM / Debit Card / Net Banking:Using Secure Online Payment Gateway Please Click We accept all ATM / Debit Cards / Credit Cards
Note: In case of payment through Credit card or Wallet, Please add 3% Bank charges to the total amount payable while transferring the amount.
Note: In case of payment through Credit card or Wallet, Please add 2% Bank charges to the total amount payable while transferring the amount.
5 – 24 X 7 Hours Payment Gateway:Please Click
6 – By DD (sending a demand draft):You may send a DD in favor of “Namaste India Trip Pvt Ltd”
Payable at “Janakpuri C Block New Delhi”. Send it our registered office (Address below) Wz-25 A, Nangli Jalib, B1 – Jankpuri, New Delhi – 110058, India Near Janakpuri East Metro Station
Call:+91-11- 45538925 Mobile: +91-9911572642
7 – By Wire Transfer
Beneficiary Bank: ICICI Bank Limited
Beneficiary Bank Address: Janakpuri C Block Branch, New Delhi – 110058. (India)
IBAN No:DE92501108006231605970 (EUR currency)
Benficiary Name:Namaste India Trip Pvt. Ltd
Beneficiary Account Number:037805003046
8- By Google Pay:No Charges.
We support online secure payment provided by Google (Details of Google Security center).
Using Google Pay secure online payment
Please Click the Google Pay Button For payment Google Pay
9 - By Paypal: 4% Paypal Charges.
We support online secure payment provided by Paypal (Details of Paypal Security centre).
Using paypal secure online payment as following:
Option 1.You can log in your Paypal account and pay to our Paypal account at (email@example.com)
Option 2.We can send you a payment request from our Paypal account (firstname.lastname@example.org), when you get that request, you can easily log in your Paypal account to make payment.
10- Payment by Western Union:Please find the Western Union Agent location nearby,
Telephone number of payee: +91 9911395900
Send the money transfer form scan the Transfer Control Number to us. Usually it only takes about 15 minutes to receive the money after you transfer it. After we get it will send you email back confirm it soon.
11- You can also visit to our offices: Please Visit our below offices
Delhi Office:WZ- 25A, B1 Jankpuri, New Delhi -110058
Hyderabad Office: 5-7-18/10, Sangeet Nagar, Beside Metro Cash & Carry, Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500072
Pune Office:No.5, 3rd floor2092 Rohan Chambers Vijaynagar Colony, N.S. Phadke Hall, Pune – 411030
Kashmir Office: 1st Floor, Zahidpora, Near Masjid Sharief Hawal, Srinagar (J & K)- 190001
Uttarakhand Office:Thapliyal Bulding, Opp. PNB Bank, Ratura, Rudraprayag, Uttrakhand -246171
Delhi Office:D- 106A, New Jankipuri, Uttam Nagar. New Delhi -110059
- information which is necessary for us to plan a perfect tour for you.
- After we receive your inquiry, one of our professional travel consultants will email you and give you a proposal.
- If you accept the proposal (you may modify it till you are satisfied with it), we will calculate the tour cost and send you the tour price. If you accept it, please confirm that you would like to book it.
- You need to pay some deposit per person to secure the booking and we will make all the reservation according to your tour itinerary immediately after we receive your deposit. Just tell us what you want for your tour and let us do the rest! We provide prompt response, professional tour design, reasonable price, and worry-free customer service.
- Yes, we can.Do you offer any discounts if we have many people in our group?Yes, our quotation is based on the size of the group, which can be divided into four categories as: 1 person, 2-5 persons, 6-9 persons, 10 or over 10 persons, the more people in your group, the more discounts can you have.
1) Credit card;
3) Western Union transfer;
4) Wire transfer (bank transfer).
Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant.
- It depends upon the age of your children:
1) Any child over the age of 12 is considered as an adult by the travel agency and hotel industry, thus will no longer get any discount.
2) Children who are under 12 years old can get different discounts depending on different situations, please contact your travel consultant.
Before your booking is confirmed, alterations to your itinerary are happily processed free of charge, because providing the best tour possible for you is our goal. However, alterations after you have received your booking confirmation letter will incur a fee of US$10.00 per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Namaste India Trip reserves the right to modify the itinerary of your tour if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes to your tour, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
1) Upon confirmation of a reservation, normally a deposit is requested. Usually the rest of payment for the total tour or business service package should be paid to Namaste India Trip 20 days prior to clients arrival, except those special situations discussed between you and your travel consultant in advance. Failure to comply may result in cancellation of the client bookings without any refund of sums already paid to Namaste India Trip by the client. Client may choose to pay the full price rather than a deposit, thereby avoiding a second transfer fee.
2) It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made 30 days prior to the actual traveling date. A full payment by credit card is required 15 days prior to your actual arrival date.
3) When your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter informing you with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. If any conditions should change after the confirmation, Namaste India Trip reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
Yes. How much of the amount would depends on what you are going to book.
If I want to cancel my trip, how should I do and get the refund?
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip. If you must cancel your trip, please contact your personal travel consultant. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
Namaste India Trip reserves the right to levy cancellation fees when such charges are levied by suppliers, hotels, carriers, restaurants or any other contractors.
There will be NO REFUNDS given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
Traveler substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and are subject to the above cancellation fees. After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Namaste India Trip’ cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made no less than 30 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a US$50 administration fee per person.
- Cancellations made between 30 to 15 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund less a $100 administration fee per person.
- Cancellations made between 14 to 7 days prior to departure will qualify for a 80% refund (after deducting the unrefundable fees by the third providers) per person.
- Cancellations made between 6 to 0 days prior to departure will qualify for a 50% refund (after deducting the unrefundable fees by the third providers) per person.
- Please note: the unrefundable fees and additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Namaste India Trip (i.e. airlines, hotels, etc.) will be deducted in the money refunded.
It will be very easy for you to obtain a Visa to travel, which usually will allow you to stay for one month. Please contact your travel consultant to know more details.
The guide and the driver in each destination will not join you unless you invite them.
Most of our tour guides speak English, and we also have guides speaking other foreign languages such as German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and etc. When you book the tour, please let us know if you have special language requirement so that we can try to make the arrangement to meet your need.
You can exchange traveler’s checks or cash at most banks in most of cities. To change money, you have to have your passport at hand. If you want to change money in a hotel, you usually have to be a guest there. Sometimes if you are not a guest in a hotel but need to change money there, you can just say a random room number, but this doesn’t always work.
Major credit cards such as Master Card, Visa, Diner’s Card, American Express and JCB can be used to purchase goods in large shopping malls and stores in the big and medium cities, to pay for hotel rooms and for meals in some of the fancier restaurants, and to buy plane tickets with them.
Note: If you are to travel to those small cities or even remote rural areas, it can be different.
Yes, we suggest you take your medical record with you in case that you need it in the event of an emergency, and please also take with you your doctor’s name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company’s name, address and phone number.
Upon leaving, if you still have some local money, you can change them back to foreign currency with your passport and the exchange memos given by the banks or money exchange counters. So please keep those exchange memos well whenever you change money.
More questions please contact us and get a reply in 0.5-23.5 hrs.
Book Your Tour With Confidence!
With the help of our price protection we guarantee that you get the best price on any of the package you choose to purchase. Namaste India Trip will refund the resulting price difference of any tour if the price of that specific tour goes down within 5 days after your purchase. All you have to do is just contact our Price Protection team at email@example.com and we’ll process your refund if every aspect fits well.
- Namaste India Trip Price Protection is only applicable for tours booked on Namaste India Trip.com.
- Namaste India Trip Price Protection applies only to the tour purchased (this is verified by the tour code). Price differences for similar tours are not made eligible.
- Price Protection claims must be made within days after the Initial purchase and up to 1 day before the travel date. Claims must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within this time frame in order to qualify for a refund.
- Price Protection applies only to direct and active price cuts on NamasteIndiaTrip.com.
Price Protection does not apply to indirect discounts such as the Tour of the Day, Trivia Discount, Coupons, price fluctuation due to foreign currency changes.