Our beautifully tailored 5 Nights and 6 Days long Dwarka Somnath Tour Package is designed to make you feel spiritually inclined in the land of Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna. Pay your visit at Dwarkadhish Temple which is one of the most important pilgrimages in Char Dham pilgrimage circuit in India and seek the blessing of Lord Krishna to bless you with loads of happiness and love in your life. Somnath Temple which is dedicated to Lord Moon is one of the most prime destinations of Shiva worshippers and is reckoned as one of the major Jyotirlingas in India.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival in Ahmedabad
Welcome to Dwarka Somnath Tour Itinerary! On your arrival at the Ahmedabad Airport, our tour representative will greet you and will assist you in boarding the waiting room. Ahmedabad is believed to serve as the capital city of Gujarat once and is also renowned as the largest city in this westernmost state of India. Your tour with Namaste India Trip starts with visiting the sightseeing destinations in Ahmedabad and Calico Museum of Textiles is the first destination to be explored. The museum is located in the vicinity of the Lalbhai located in the Shahibaug area. After the museum proceed towards Vasna Vishala Hotel where you can visit the Utensils museum. And then proceed towards the last sightseeing destination of the day i.e. Jama Masjid which is popular for its grandeur architecture and serene and tranquil ambiance. It’s time to savor yourself with the mouth-watering Gujarati cuisines and after enjoying the afternoon meal rest for some time and then move towards the popular shopping areas in the city. You must be feeling less energetic now so return to the hotel for dinner and then overnight stay.
Day 2 :Ahmedabad - Rajkot
Day 3 :Rajkot - Dwarka
Day 4 :Dwarka Sightseeing
Day 5 :Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath
Day 6 :Somnath - Ahmedabad
|Dwarka Somnath Tour Package
|5 Nights / 6 Days
|Ahmedabad → Rajkot → Dwarka → Porbandar → Somnath
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Sightseeing in Ahmedabad with visit to Calico Museum, Utensils Museum, and Jama Masjid etc.
- Gorging on delicious and authentic Gujarati cuisines.
- Complete tour of Rajkot including visit to Kaba Gandhi No Delo, Bhimeshwar Temple, and Watson Museum etc.
- Complete sightseeing of Dwarka along with visit to Dwarkadhish Temple, Rukmini Devi Temple, Beyt Dwarka, Shankhodhar Island etc.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section