Popularly known as the city that never sleeps a tour package to Mumbai will take you across some of the most iconic sites and other impressive tourist attractions which makes this city what it is. Also known as the entertainment hub Mumbai has a vast and a fascinating history. Experience the eclectic blend of the bygone era and the modern age with our specially curated Tour to dream city Mumbai travel package which is available in the cheapest and pocket-friendly rates.
Mumbai Sightseeing Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Mumbai
Upon your arrival in Mumbai, our tour representative will guide you to your allotted hotel and get you checked in for an overnight stay. Evening time will be free for you to explore the city on foot and spend some leisurely time exploring this colorful city on your own. You have the option of visiting the famous Juhu beach and peacefully watch the setting sun. Do not miss out on savoring the staple and the most loved food item of Mumbai – Vada Pao.
Day 2 :Mumbai Sightseeing
Early in the morning, your sightseeing tour of Mumbai will commence. Your first destination will be to the Elephanta cave – a 7th century UNESCO world heritage site containing ancient rock art linked to Lord Shiva. You will then be taken for a brief sightseeing of Gateway of India on your way back from the caves since the way to the cave is from here itself and is located at a distance of 10 kms from the shores of Mumbai. You will then be made to drive by some of the most iconic British era structures of Mumbai like – Mumbai University, Rajabai clock tower, high court and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
In case you are a shopaholic, you have the option of taking a stroll across the famous centre of fashion – Fashion Street which is a stretch of road adorned with shops containing export clothes and accessories. Later on in the evening, you will be made to drive past queen’s necklace or also known as marine drive. After spending some quiet time at the drive you will be made to proceed on towards Malabar Hills which is home to the famous Jain temple, Kamla Nehru Park and Hanging garden.
After wholesome tour of the city, you will be made to return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 :Mumbai Departure
Early in the morning, you will be transferred to the closest railway station/airport from where you will be boarded the flight/train heading onward towards desired destination.
|Tour Name||Mumbai Sightseeing Tour Package|
|Duration||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Enjoy the relaxed beaches and savor the local Vada Pav
- Start your day with the visit to the famous UNESCO heritage Elephanta Caves, containing ancient rock art linked to Lord Shiva
- Visit the Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Tower, high court and Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus.
- Do your shopping from the Fashion Street
- In the evening drive past queen’s necklace or also known as marine drive
- Complete with visiting Malabar Hills home to the famous Jain temple, Kamla Nehru Park and Hanging garden
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section