Nestled between Rajasthan and Maharashtra, Gujarat is one of those states which is worldwide popular for its amazing beauty, religious, and historical significance. Being one of the largest states in India area wise, Gujarat is a well-known potpourri of religious sites and Dwarka and Somnath are the two most popular sacred spots in the state. After considering the significance and the tourism rate of these two holy cities we decided to design Somnath Dwarka Holiday Packages from different cities of the country and the Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Hyderabad is one of those well-curated travel packages to make your journey a worth visit. Browsing this package also lets you explore the beauties located in Porbandar, the city where Mahatma Gandhi was born. Also, visiting Bet Dwarka and attending evening Aarti at the temples are the complimentary charm of your tour.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Itinerary Package from Hyderabad
Day 1 :In Hyderabad
Reach Hyderabad one day prior so that you can relax and get energized for the journey. When you are in Hyderabad and you do not visit Char Minar then it is disheartening so plan your schedule to visit this iconic attraction along with some local sightseeing destinations in the city.
Day 2 :Arrival in Ahmedabad
Day 3 :Sasan Gir – Somnath
Day 4 :Somnath – Porbandar – Dwarka
Day 5 :Dwarka
Day 6 :Dwarka – Ahmedabad
Day 7 :Ahmedabad – Modhera – Patan – Ahmedabad
|Dwarka Somnath Tour From Hyderabad
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Hyderabad - Somnath - Dwarka - Gir
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Exploring the sightseeing destinations in Jamnagar and visiting the shrines falling en-route.
- Visiting Kirti Mandir and Sudama Temple in Porbandar.
- Participating and enchanting the names of god in evening Aarti at the temples.
- Witnessing the glory of Gandhi Ashram and Akshardham Temple in Ahmedabad.
- Enjoying boat ride tour at Bet Dwarka and also the local sightseeing tour.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section