Gujarat, the westernmost state of India is worldwide for its white sandy deserts, holy destinations, historical and cultural places, and glimmering beaches. Browsing our Best of Gujarat Tour Package offers you an opportunity to explore various other tourist destinations dotted in the state. As you are on a family tour and the taste of each family member is different so we have compiled all such destinations that could match with the taste of each member of your group.
Best of Gujarat Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Ahmedabad
Once you get down at the Ahmedabad airport or the railway station, you will find our representative waiting for you and then take you to one of your pre-decided hotels through a private transfer. Once you are ok with all the formalities required to do the check-in at the hotel get yourself ready to explore the destinations scheduled for today. The day visit commences with the exploration of Gandhi Ashram, Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, a perfect example of architecture grandeurs, enjoy visiting boat ride in Kankaria Lake, Akshardham Temple, and Adalaj Temple. After completing the day visitation, retire to the hotel for gorging upon the night cuisine and staying overnight.
Day 2 :Drive to Dwarka via Jamnagar
Post goring upon your morning meal, get yourself done with the formalities needed to check-out from the hotel and get ready to explore the leftover destinations that are covered under the Gujarat tour package. From Ahmedabad, you will be taken to Jamnagar en-route which you can visit Lakhota Museum and Lakhota Lake. After visiting these spots you will drive straight towards Dwarka by the road where you can seek the blessings of Bala Hanuman Temple. After covering a long distance from Ahmedabad to Dwarka and on reaching Dwarka, drive towards the hotel where you can accommodate yourself with your family and can relax for the next day trip. If time allows you then visit the Dwarkadhish Temple in the evening where you can participate in the evening Aarti ceremony.
Day 3 :Sightseeing in Dwarka
Give a perfect start to your third day of the trip with a relishing breakfast at the hotel and after treating your taste buds with the morning meal, take a holy dip into the River Gomati and then start your temple-hopping tour in Dwarka. Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Gopi Talav, and Bet Talav are some of the best destinations and after completing these destinations when you drive back to Dwarka via the boat ride visit the popular Rukmini Devi Temple. Spend your afternoon in exploring the coastal attractions including the lighthouse standing tall at the beach. If you are left with some energy after the daily schedule then attend the evening Aarti at the Dwarkadhish Temple. Conclude your third day of the tour with a scrumptious Gujarati meal served at the night.
Day 4 :Transfer to Somnath via Porbandar
This is your last day in Dwarka from where you will drive straight to Somnath via Porbandar. On the way to Somnath, make your visit to the destinations falling en-route especially Kirti Mandir which is considered to be the place where Mahatma Gandhi was born and also visit the Sudama Temple. This is the time to start exploring the destinations established in Somnath. On reaching the destination town, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel where you are going to stay in Somnath. Bhalka Tirth, Geeta Mandir, and Triveni Sangam are some of the destinations you are exploring today. Later in the evening, visit the Somnath Temple again for attending the evening Aarti ceremony and to participate in the light and sound show at the temple. This is all for the day so conclude your day with a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 5 :Drive to Diu and Sightseeing
According to the schedule of the Gujarat tour package, check-out from your stay in Somnath drive towards Diu with your family members. On reaching the destination city, enter your room after completing the check-in formalities and then unwind yourself. Here you will be visiting Nagaon Beach, Diu Fort, and Diu Museum, Gangeshwar Temple, Naida Caves, and Chakratirth Beach. By the time it gets dark, drive back to the hotel for a night of sound sleep.
Day 6 :Jungle Adventure in Gir
Early morning after completing the check-out formalities at the hotel and continue your drive towards Gir where on arrival you will be dropped at the hotel to get freshen up and unwind yourself followed by a trip to Gir National Park. Board the bus to spot Asiatic lions where you can enjoy the incredible wildlife of Gujarat. On the 6th day of the tour you will be treating your taste buds with the traditional Gujarati cuisines in dinner which is then followed by a relaxing night stay.
Day 7 :Goodbye Gujarat
On the very last day of your Gujarat Trip, kick start your day with a relishing morning meal. Finally, the day has come where you will be returning to Ahmedabad and on the way to Junagarh including Navlakha Palace, Gondal, and Uparkot Fort. After covering such destinations, you will be escorted back to the Ahmedabad Airport or the railway station from where you board the flight or train for your onward journey towards home. I hope you had a great time in Gujarat with us and wish you a happy and safe journey.
- Visiting the Kankaria Lake and the Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad.
- Covering Gopi Talav and Bet Dwarka beach where you can enjoy the boat ride and other water sport activities.
- Go for a sightseeing tour at Diu Fort and Naida Caves.
- Visiting Dwarkadhish Temple in Dwarka for participating in the grand evening Aarti ceremony.
- Enjoy visiting sightseeing destinations at Porbandar and go on a temple visit.
- Accommodations are offered to you on sharing basis i.e. double sharing basis at the hotels decided by you.
- You will be provided with the first meal of the day at every destination you are staying overnight.
- Taxes like hotel taxes, state taxes, and also the amount paid to guides, driver, fuel charges are also the part of our cost inclusion column.
- Some other charges like parking fee, toll tax, and the transfer to the destinations are also borne by the company only.
- Any sort of personal expenses incurred by you is your liability and the company should not be asked to pay certain charges. Camera Fee, tipping, donations at the temple, etc. fall under the category of personal expense.
- If you are covering the sites that ask for entrance fee then that entry fee is to be paid by you only as this is not included in our package.
- If you are seeking for any sort if insurance then unfortunately we don’t offer insurance provision.
- If by chance the trip gets delayed due to some circumstance that are not in our control like the natural calamities including landslides, road blocks then the extra staying charge and transfer to places are to be borne by the passengers not by us.
- Your journey commences with us once you arrive the destination and before that if you come by airways or railways then this is not something that is to be paid by us.
- 5% GST is applicable on every billing and this is something that is not included in the package cost.