Remember the movie Lagaan? It was shot in the beautiful town of Bhuj in Gujarat. The place has so much to offer for its tourists. It is famous for its handicrafts like ‘Bandhni’ work, shoes and leather work. It is also a favorite food destination to taste the Gujarati Delectables.
Special Bhuj Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Bhuj Airport/Railway Station
We welcome you to Bhuj airport/railway station. Our Namaste India Trip representative will escort you to the hotel. After taking rest, we will go for local sight-seeing. Aina Mahal, Kutch Museum, Nutan Swaminarayan Mandir, Heera Laxmi Craft Park, Bhujodi, Bhuj Pragmahal Museum, Bharatiya Sanskriti Darshan Exhibition and Cenotaphs of Royal Family. You may shop for souvenirs in the local market. Night stay at Bhuj.
Day 2 :Southern Part of Kutch
After breakfast, we start for the tour of the Southern part of Kutch. We visit Bauter Jinalay, India House, Ship making Yard, Vijay Vilas Beach Palace, Amber Dham (Godhra), Wind Farm Beach (Mandvi). We return back to Bhuj. Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 3 :Western Part of Kutch
Today we visit the Western part of Kutch. The tour touches the points Mata no Madh, Lakhpat Fort, Gurudwara, Gosh Mohammad tomb, sacred Narayan Sarovar, and Koteshwar Shiva temple. Night-stay at Bhuj.
Day 4 :Northern Kutch
We explore Northern Kutch today. Enroute Hodka village, we visit the Banni and Panchangam region and the Great Rann of Kutch. Dhordo village, Bhirandiyara village, Ludiya village, and Khavda village form part of the tour. Later we visit Kalo Dungar (Black Hill), Dattatreya Temple that provides an excellent view of the Rann and the sunset. Dinner and stay at Bhuj.
Day 5 :Departure
The last day. We drop you to the Bhuj airport/station wishing you a safe journey ahead.
- Bhuj city tour full
- Have a glance at Vijay Vilas Beach Palace, Amber Dham Godhra, and Wind Farm Beach Mandvi
- Also a touch of little divinity with Koteshwar Shiva temple, Mata no Madh, Lakhpat Fort, Gurudwara, Gosh Mohammad tomb and sacred Narayan Sarovar
- Northern Kucth exploration
- Visit to Kalo Dungar Black Hill and Dattatreya Temple
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section