Gujarat is an oasis for travelers and seekers of all ages willing to explore this Pandora box of surprises. It is truly a treat for travelers due to the presence of several interesting sites and places to visit ranging from the birthplace of civilization to the rich selection of colorful and age-old heritage. Along with these come the food, dressing, and beliefs which work together in creating a very thriving environment for everyone. IRCTC recognizes the importance of tourism in Gujarat and has introduced an ideal package at cost-effective prices which commences from Ahmedabad and concludes at Vadodara.
Gujarat IRCTC Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Ahmedabad
Upon arriving in Ahmedabad you shall be welcomed by our tour representative and you shall be checked in to your allotted hotel here. On reaching the hotel you shall have the time to relax and freshen up and spend the night.
Day 2 :Ahmedabad – Modhera – Dasada
Day 3 :Dasada – Bhuj
Day 4 :Bhuj – Banni Village – Bhuj
Day 5 :Bhuj – Rajkot
Day 6 :Rajkot – Sasan Gir
Day 7 :Sasan Gir – Somnath – Diu
Day 8 :Diu Sightseeing
Day 9 :Diu – Bhavnagar
Day 10 :Bhavnagar – Vadodara
Day 11 :Vadodara Sightseeing
Day 12 :Vadodara Departure
|Gujarat IRCTC Tour Package
|12 Days / 11 Nights
|Ahmedabad - Modhera - Dasada - Bhuj
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- At Dasada visit the Little Rann of Kutch for an evening bonanza
- Enroute visit the Wankaner Palace to admire the architectural brilliance
- At Dui the Dui fort, Pani Kotha prison and the serene Nagoa Beach
- Nazarbaug Palace and Sayaji Baug will be the last 2 destinations on the tour list
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section