Orchha, with its wonderful Bundela-era legends, continues to be the major historical site that has preserved the culture and legends of the Bundela dynasty’s rulers. Rudra Pratap Singh, a chieftain, founded Orchha on a plot of land along the Betwa River. Because it is a wonderful place to visit with friends and family, this amazing town will captivate you throughout your adventure. Orchha has many historical sites to visit and is well connected to almost all of Madhya Pradesh’s major towns. The 3 days / 2 nights tour will take you on a royal heritage journey inside this majestic city.
Orchha Sightseeing Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Bundelkhand Arrival
As you reach Bundelkhand the Namaste India Trip representative will escort you to the hotel for check-in. After freshening up you will be taken to participate in various activities. The options in the adventure are many which include kayaking and rafting. However, both these activities depend on the river water level on the day of activity. Bouldering/ Rappelling/ Rock are other activities that you can take part in. Nature lovers can also opt for ‘wilderness orientation’ hike or simply walk along for bird watching. Forest trails are also available for cycling options. Once you are done with lunch you can relax on engaging in your previous activity. In the evening light up a fire and enjoy quality time with fellow mates. Get back to the hotel for night stay.
Day 2 :At Orchha
Day 3 :Leaving Orchha
|Orchha Sightseeing Holiday Package
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Orchha - Sightseeing
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- View the mesmerizing Bundelkhand wilderness
- Be a part of the History of Orchha
- Go for a tour of the Jahangir Mahal
- The sound and light show at the Mahal
- Some traditional shopping from the city
- And also relish the local cuisine
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section