What better way of saying good bye to the hectic marriage processions than becoming tension free by visiting some of the most interesting and unique places of tourist attractions in Tokyo, Japan and Kyoto. A honeymoon in Japan will be one of the most memorable experiences of your life. For 7 days and 6 nights you will be able to soak in some of the most vibrant culture and the serenity it has. Go through the diverse range of fun-filled places to visit and create a lifetime worth of memories.
- Japan sightseeing starts with visit to the Tokyo tower - 2nd highest Towers in Japan
- Exploring the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sensoji Temple with shopping at Nakamise
- Enjoy the helicopter cruise to see the whole Tokyo city from up
- Enjoy a full day of shopping and exploring the local cuisine of Japan
- Through the cultural tour wear a Kimono the national dress with hair dressing session
- At Nara visit the Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji Temple, Imperial Palace, Todaiji Temple and the Nara Deer Park
Itinerary - Japan Honeymoon Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Tokyo
You will be arriving in Tokyo early in the morning where our tour representative will assist you to your allotted hotel here where you will be staying the night. After getting checked in to your accommodation here you will then be spending the remainder of your day at leisure.
Day 2 :Sightseeing Tour of Tokyo
Day 3 :Sightseeing Tour of Tokyo
Day 4 :Tokyo – Mt. Fuji – Kyoto
Day 5 :Cultural Tour of Kyoto
Day 6 :Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Day 7 :Kyoto Departure
|Tour Name||Japan Honeymoon Tour Package|
|Duration||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Destinations||Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Kyoto - Nara|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section