Karnataka attracts a considerable number of tourists each year thanks to its wealth of natural resources. Among the captivating hill towns in Karnataka are Coorg, Nandi Hills, and Chikmagalur. Its gorgeous coastline areas, like the well-known Blue Lagoon Beach and Ladies Beach in Karwar, which are both surrounded by Casuarina trees, are appreciated by beachgoers looking for unspoiled shorelines. Pattadakal and Hampi, two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Karnataka, are excellent for heritage tourism. With the 5 days / 4 nights tour package we have planned for you, you can enjoy all the best tourists spots in the state.
Karnataka Special Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Mysore Arrival
Welcome to Mysore, You are greeted on arrival at Mysore Railway station/Bus Stand by Namaste India Trip representative and Transfer to Hotel, (standard check-in time at the hotel is 1200 hrs noon) later visit Maharaja Palace – the Palace is a splendid structure in the Indo-Saracenic style, among its many attractions, are a magnificent gold throne. Art Gallery in the Jaganmohan Palace houses an excellent collection of ceramics, sandalwood, ivory, stone, antique furniture and ancient musical instruments, St. Philomena’s Church-this imposing Gothic structure with beautiful stained glass windows and lofty towers is a must see. Later in the evening visit Brindavan Garden / Krishna Raja Sagar Dam after sundown, when musical fountains and closed lights transform this place into a magical fairyland. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 2 :Mysore – Ooty (160 km)
Day 3 :Ooty – Sightseeing
Day 4 :Ooty – Bangalore (270 kms/7 Hrs Drive)
Day 5 :Bangalore Departure
|Special Karnataka Travel Package
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Mysore – Ooty – Bangalore
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Explore the sandal capital Mysore
- Be a part of the Brindaban Garden
- Visit to the Kriashna Raja sagar dam
- Enjoy a trip to the Queen of Hills, Ooty
- Fascinating Bangalore tour
- Best hotel and local meal will exhilarate your stay
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section