As the name suggests Gangotri dham is dedicated to goddess Ganga who had made her way to earth after heavy penance performed by King Bhagirath. The temple can be easily reached and is known for its stunning, glistening beauty. This holy and heavenly temple is one of the rare temples that are dedicated to the goddess. Here is a 1 day itinerary of Gangotri dham yatra by helicopter.
- VIP darshan experience
- Additional sightseeing (if any)
- Scenic drive from airport to the temple
- Exciting helicopter ride
- Stay in luxury accommodation
Itinerary - Gangotri Yatra By Helicopter
Day 1 :Dehradun – Gangotri
7:00 Am – departure from the Sahastradhara airport at Dehradun. Be sure to report at the helipad on time in order to avoid some unnecessary hassle.
8:00 Am – you will be reaching Harsil after 1 hour of travelling. From Harsil you will be immediately assisted for darshan at the Gangotri Dham where you will be receiving a priority darshan Pass.
11:00 Am – You will then leave Harsil and make your way to the helipad at Dehradun. You will be given a limited time of 3.5 to 4 hours to complete your darshan rituals and explore some nearby places of tourist interest.
12 Noon – after completing an hour of journey you will be finally reaching the Sahastradhara airport at Dehradun which will mark the end of your journey with us.
|Tour Name||Gangotri Yatra By Helicopter|
|Duration||1 Day (Same Day Return)|
|Destinations||Dehradun → Gangotri → Dehradun|
|Tour Price||75,000 /-|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Helicopter ticket
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Pickup and drop off service
- Ground handling charges, driver allowance etc
Terms and Conditions
- 1 helicopter will only be able to accommodate just 4 passengers which is done after appropriate weight checkups and adjustments. Although the helicopter company tries to group you in one but do not expect this to happen since they need to adjust the weight everywhere and accommodate people keeping in mind the safety of the passengers.
- Remember that the helicopter only allows 5 kgs on board. Avoid carrying bulky and large bags and suitcases since there is limited seating space inside the helicopter. You can carry a small backpack consisting only of your essential needs on the journey. Excessive baggage will not be allowed on the helicopter.
- Helicopter prices are subject to change without any prior notice. It will be vital for you to confirm the prices beforehand.
- It is Helicopter Company’s policy to carry only an overall passenger weight of 250 – 300 kgs and not more than that in order to ensure the safety of the passengers travelling.
- Anybody who may seem questionable to the crew or anybody else from the helicopter company then they reserve the right to deny their services to them without giving any prior notice or explanation.
- 30 days or more prior to the commencement of the journey – 10% of the overall amount.
- 15 to 30 days prior to the commencement of the journey – 50% of the overall amount.
- Within 15 days prior to the commencement of the journey – zero refund
- Important note – in case of unexpected natural disasters like road blockages or something else then no refunds will be made.
General Instructions for the Passengers
- The helicopter services for Gangotri dham will be operated from the helipad at Harsil which is situated at a mere distance of 25 mines and it will be covered via a road journey.
- Every helicopter passenger returning the same day will be provided with a priority darshan slip for a quicker darshan.
- Infants will have to be accompanied with an adult passenger. Children who are 2 years and above require a full adult ticket.
- No concessions are provided for infants, children and other senior citizens.
- In case the journey is not completed with some remaining dhams due to bad weather conditions then the company will be liable for refund of all the unutilized sectors of the yatra journey.
- The rescheduling or changing of the dates is eligible depending on the availability of the dates later on.