The Golden Triangle Tour is the most well-liked travel route in India. The top three tourist destinations in India are the ancient towns of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The greatest tour for travellers is this one since it allows them to learn about everything, including shopping, handicrafts, folk dances, culinary marvels, historical places, heritage, and culture. In this 6 day/5 night tour will have a little more additional adventure.
Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
When you land at New Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport, a representative from our business will greet you and assist you in making your way to the designated hotel. You’ll spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2 :Sightseeing in Delhi
Day 3 :Delhi to Agra
Day 4 :Jaipur to Agra
Day 5 :Jaipur sightseeing
Day 6 :Flight from Jaipur to Delhi
|Golden Triangle Tour Package
|6 Days / 5 Nights
|Delhi – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur – Enroute Ajmer – Pushkar – Ajmer – Delhi
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- New and Old Delhi One-day City Tour.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri.
- An elephant ride at the Amer Fort is included in the sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Visit magnificent palaces and bustling markets all the way from the historic capital of Delhi to Agra and Jaipur.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section