Srisailam is one of the most highly revered Hindu pilgrimage sites in India and is located in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh. Located at a distance of 212 km from the beautiful city of Hyderabad, Srisailam is home to numerous temples and holy caves. Namaste India trip brings to you the famous Srisailam weekend trip from Hyderabad package which lasts for 2 days and 1 night, but is leaves a lasting impression on the visitors and devotees.
Srisailam Weekend Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Hyderabad – Srisailam
Early in the morning, you will be scheduled to depart from Hyderabad to Nagarjuna Sagar, which is located at a distance of 3 hours. En route, you will be made to visit the largest dam in India, Nagarjuna Sagar which is built across River Krishna.
Your next magnificent destination will be Ethipothala waterfall, which is a cascading oasis in the middle of peaceful and quiet surroundings. There is a viewing spot made especially for the visitors to gaze at the mighty falls from a safe distance.
You will then finally continue your journey towards Srisailam and upon arriving there you will be immediately checked in to your allotted hotel.
Day 2 :Srisailam Sightseeing Tour and Departure
|Srisailam Weekend Tour Package
|2 Days / 1 Night
|Hyderabad - Srisailam
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to the Nagarjuna Dam
- Have a glance of the Ethipothala Waterfall
- Pay homage at Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati (One of the Jyotirlinga)
- Visit the amazing Paladhara Panchadara
- Visit the Sakshi Ganapati Temple
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section