Kedarnath, one of the most revered shrines of Lord Shiva tucked between the great Himalayas at a huge elevation of almost 3584 meters above the sea level. This gorgeous Shiva shrine is encircled amidst the snow-capped mountains and the magnificent glaciers that add more charm and glory to this wonderful religious site. Kedarnath Dham is one of the most important and majestic shrines among 12 glorious Jyotirlingas and here the deity is found in an unusual pyramidal-shaped lingam. The holy pedestal of Lord Shiva, the supreme god attracts millions of tourists towards itself every year even after being nestled at an insane location. However, this number has increased in the last few years after the initiation of helicopter services for Kedarnath Dham and other elevated pilgrimages including Badrinath, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Vaishno Devi, etc.
If you are keen to visit this holy Shiva shrine but your tough schedule and ill health are not allowing you to embark on this sacred journey then the Kedarnath Helicopter Booking Tour Package is one of the best possible and the convenient ways to cherish your dream of seeking the blessings of Lord Shiva. The days had gone a long back when you had to cover a long walking distance on barefoot to reach your desired religious sites as now the travel companies have started designing several well-designed and beautifully crafted Kedarnath yatra by helicopter tour packages that are inclusive of basic amenities needed for a trip. So, check out the ones that suit your budget and follow your schedule and let your dream of visiting this auspicious Shiva site in Uttarakhand.
Besides its religious significance, Kedarnath Dham is also reckoned for its incredible and picturesque landscapes and scenic vistas that are pretty soul-soothing, eye-catching, and mood refreshing where one can feel the immense serene aura.
Kedarnath Yatra by Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Dehradun - Kedarnath
Departure from Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
At 7 am in the morning your chopper is scheduled for departure. Be sure to reach the helipad as early as possible in order to avoid any sort of a delay. On your chopper journey, you will be treated with mesmerizing views of the spectacular sceneries of Mussoorie and Tehri dam along with some complimentary views of the surrounding Himalayan beauty.
Change of Shuttle at Phata / Guptkashi
At 7:50 am your helicopter will finally reach Phata / Guptkashi since as per government regulations you will be transferred to a different helicopter here, which will lead you to Kedarnath helipad. This change of choppers here is referred to as a shuttle service. This shuttle service will take merely 8 minutes to reach you to the main temple shrine of Kedarnath Dham.
Arrival at Kedarnath Dham Shrine
Once you arrive at Kedarnath your VIP darshan of the shrine will commence which will be covered in your travel package. A VIP darshan coupon is considered a boon since it makes your darshan hassle free and extremely convenient.
Departure from Kedarnath Dham
11 am will be the time for you to depart from this holy destination and fly back to Dehradun.
Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
By 12 am after your arrival here our car will drop you back to your hotel in Dehradun or to the airport hence bringing an end to your religious trip to Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter.
|Tour Name||Kedarnath Yatra By Helicopter|
|Duration||1 Day (Same Day Return)|
|Destinations||Dehradun → Kedarnath → Dehradun|
|Tour Price||80,000 /-|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Exciting helicopter ride
- VIP Darshan in Kedarnath Dham
- Smooth Transfers
- Additional Sightseeing (if any)
- Stay in Luxury Hotel
- Driving to and from a helicopter in Dehradun.
- Shuttle services and VIP darshan coupon for priority puja at the Kedarnath Dham shrine.
- Arrival and departure assistance.
- Allowances for fuel charges, payment of driver, parking cost and toll rates.
- Ground handling charges.
- The entire package also includes a service tax of 5%.
- Any puja ritual which is not a part of the darshan charges will be paid directly by the passengers.
- Any sort of personal experiences including – laundry bills, tips, telephone charges and others.
- Delay in services charges owing to unfortunate dysfunctions in the operational procedure or any change in weather conditions.
- Any other charges which are not mentioned in the package will be directly incurred for the passengers.
- The helicopter is only capable of carrying only 4 to 6 passengers at a time since the weight of the helicopter to the passengers should be in proportion for a safe flight.
- Only one piece of baggage in the form of a handbag is allowed per passenger. They are advised against carrying big luggage pieces and suitcases so extra baggage should be left at your hotel.
- Children who are over the age of 2 years old will be required a full ticket. There is no concession for senior citizens or children.
- Be sure to reach the helicopter as early as possible in order to avoid any sort of unpredictable diversions.
Terms and Conditions
- The flying company reserves the right to cancel, advance, reschedule or create any sort of changes without giving you any sort of reasons.
- The company also holds the right to refuse their services to any individual whom they seem is unfit or underprepared for the yatra or poses a risk to the chopper in any way.
- In cases of naturally occurring disasters or manmade disasters like bandhs, riots to some sort of a political unrest then the entire program will be changed or extended depending on the nature of the given situation. In this case additional charges will be applied on the passengers.
- If the yatra is not completed in the given amount of time or if the passengers are not able to visit the dham for any given reason or not like, due to bad weather conditions or some difficulties in the operational or technical aspects then the company will be liable for a refund.
Rescheduling / Cancellation Policy
- In case you are rescheduling your booking then the said changes will be made depending on the availability of the dates which will be accompanied by an added payment of 10% of the entire charges.
- The above rescheduling request will be only done if the request is made a week prior to the starting of your journey.
- If the rescheduling request is made in less than 7 days then the complete booking will be canceled while in place of it a new booking will be made which will be completely dependent on the availability of seats.
- If you are planning on canceling your booking then the following costs will be incurred:
- 7 days before the commencement of the journey – 20% of the total amount.
- 48 hours before the commencement of the journey – 50% of the total amount.
- Less than 48 hours before the commencement of the journey – 75% of the total amount.
- 24 hours before the commencement of the journey – no refund