Winter season is approaching and so the vacation time and you must be thinking of the destinations to spend your winter holidays and what else could be better than a trip to South East Asia! On this Singapore Thailand Malaysia Hong Kong Tour Package you are surely going to get some amazing and charming moments like visiting the graceful tourist sites of Singapore, Buddhist sites and the glimmering islands in Thailand, and also by gazing at the magnificent sites in Hong Kong especially Disneyland. Malaysia is the place which is dotted with several astonishing wonders and visiting all of them gives you a Wow moment.
Singapore Thailand Malaysia Hong Kong Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya
Welcome to the capital city of Thailand! Upon your arrival in Bangkok, you will receive a warm welcome from our representative who you find at the airport. After picking you up from the airport, he will guide you to reach Pattaya. Get ready for the city orientation tour that includes visiting the tallest building in the city named Pattaya tower and then attains the enthralling experience of sky shuttle, speed shuttle or the tower jump that offers you the opportunity to get the views of the entire city. Later part of the day is scheduled to participate as an audience in the Cabaret show which is popularly called Alcazar show.
Day 2 :In Pattaya
Day 3 :Pattaya – Bangkok
Day 4 :In Bangkok
Day 5 :Bangkok – Singapore
Day 6 :Singapore
Day 7 :Singapore
Day 8 :Singapore – Putrajaya – Kuala Lumpur
Day 9 :Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands – Kuala Lumpur
Day 10 :Kuala Lumpur – Hong Kong
Day 11 :Hong Kong
Day 12 :Hong Kong – Macao
Day 13 :Macao – Hong Kong – Departure to Hometown
|Singapore Thailand Malaysia Hong Kong Tour
|13 Days / 12 Nights
|Bangkok - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- And adrenal experience with the sky shuttle, speed shuttle
- Also enjoy the Cabaret show which is popularly called Alcazar show
- Explore the Coral Island with the mesmerizing underwater life via the Glass Bottom boat ride
- Visit Nong Nooch Village, a vast and beautiful botanical garden.
- Drive to the Pottery Garden, which is well-known for its Thai Cultural Show and Elephant Show
- Detox and relax yourself with the Scientific Thai massage therapy
- Visit the Gems Gallery, Wat-Pho Temple and finish with Wat Traimit visit.
- Visit the Marine Park and go for the Safari world in Bangkok
- In Macao enjoy the statue of the goddess of Mercy, Penha Hill, St. Paul Cathedral, and also the Observatory Deck of the Macao Tower
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section