Switzerland is famous all over the world for its incredibly stunning and picturesque surroundings, snow-capped mountain peaks, blue clear water bodies and overall a romantic environment. Book your special honeymoon in Switzerland tour packages and kick start your wedding at a positive and relaxed note. Taking a stroll down the breath-taking pathways and spending some time gazing at the surreal landscape here will be something that you will not be able to experience anywhere else in the world. Avail the offer now and ensure that you and your better half get the honeymoon you deserve.
Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Milan – Varese
You will be boarding the flight headed for Milan. Upon your arrival at the airport, our tour representative will be transferred to Varese which is situated at a distance of around more than 1 hour from Milan. On arrival, you will be checked in to your allotted here for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Varese – Zurich – Engelberg
Day 3 :Engelberg – Mt. Titlis – Engelberg
Day 4 :Engelberg – Jungfraujoch – Interlaken
Day 5 :Interlaken – Bern – Broc – Villars
Day 6 :Villars – Vevey – Geneva
Day 7 :Geneva – Titisee – Zurich Departure
|Shimla Volvo Tour Package
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Milan - Mt. Titlis - Interlaken - Bern - Broc
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to the pristine lakes of Lugano and Zurich
- Experience the thrilling ride to Mt. Titlis on the world's first revolving cable car
- Visit the glacial waterfall of Trummelbach and have an adventurous experience at the top of Europe on a cogwheel train ride in the Jungfraujoch mountains
- Explore the Bern and Broc where you will be covering interesting places like Bear pits, clock tower, old town, Einstein house, Aare River etc.
- Also be a part of the Red Cross and WHO building
- Explore the rich taste of Swiss chocolates and cheese too
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section