The Golden Temple which is more popularly known as the ‘Harmandir Sahib’ or ‘Darbar Sahib’ is a prominent landmark of Amritsar. It is one the most visited places in India. This temple was constructed in the ‘16th century’ by ‘Guru Arjan Dev’ who was the Guru of the Sikhs. This land is also popularly known as the ‘Land of Gurudwaras’ and has remained a popular travel destination for travelers who seek quaint but colorful vacations. The Golden Temple follows the Sikh architectural style and is a masterpiece made from real god, marble and other precious stones which visitors from the entire world come to see all around the year. The months from October to March are best for visiting and since there are no charges for entry you can enjoy the place for free of cost.
Namaste India Trip organizes tour packages for a visit to the Golden Temple guided by professional expertise to offer the most comforting trip to view the Golden Temple. The aim of this package is to help you reach Amritsar safely and then get a detailed tour of the ‘Harmandir Sahib’ to pay homage to the Sikh Gurus and enjoy the monumental masterpiece. All the measures are taken to ensure that your trip is a memorable one by catering to all the smallest itinerary details and your personal safety and comfort level. Namaste India trip also provides the facility of customizing a tour package so that you do not have to make unnecessary payments on the trip and get a budget-friendly package by booking with this reputed online travel agency.
Amritsar Wagah Border Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Amritsar Arrival
On day 1 the Namaste India Trip representative will welcome you at the Delhi railways station/airport and escort you safely to Amritsar, ensuring a safe and smooth drive till you check into the hotel booked for your lodging. You can rest this day and enjoy the picturesque setting of the landscape with green fields and developing city life. The evening time is the best to visit the Wagah Border where you can see the amazing ‘Retreat Ceremony’ and give rise to your patriotic feelings. The night will be spent in the hotel where you had checked in earlier.
Day 2 :Sightseeing
Day 3 :Amritsar – Delhi
|Amritsar Wagah Border Tour Package
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Delhi - Amritsar - Wagah Border
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Start your journey with the delightful evening celebration of Retreat Ceremony at Wagah border
- Visit to the famous Golden temple
- Visit to the Mata Mandir for blessings
- Be a part of history with the visit to Jallianwala Bagh
- Evenings enjoy shopping in the vibrant markets of Amritsar
- Relish and enjoy the Punjabi delicacies in the journey
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section