The days had gone when one had to struggle a lot to reach hugely elevated pilgrimages including Kedarnath, Muktinath, Yamunotri, Gangotri, Vaishno Devi, Badrinath, etc. Badrinath, one of the most auspicious destinations devoted to Lord Badri (an incarnation of Lord Vishnu) where devotees from around the world flock in huge numbers to seek the blessings of the deity. Being established in rather challenging terrain, this holy abode strewn across the great Himalayas has become quite elusive to a regular traveler. Although there are almost a million shrines dedicated to Lord Vishnu in this world there is no other place imbibed with serenity and tranquility instilled in Badrinath and this makes it one of the most sought pilgrimages of Hinduism.
- VIP darshan in Badrinath dham
- Additional sightseeing in Badrinath dham
- Exciting helicopter ride
- Smooth transfers
- Special puja rituals (if in the itinerary)
Itinerary - Badrinath Yatra By Helicopter 2022
Day 1 :Dehradun (Sahastradhara Helipad) – Badrinath – Dehradun
7:00 Am: Our journey will start early in the morning and we will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun.
8:00 Am: After covering a safe aerial journey of 1 hr. we will arrive at Badrinath helipad which is just 1 km away from Badrinath Temple. Our personnel will escort you to the Badrinath Temple for the VIP Darshan arranged for you.
10:45 Am: After performing all the worship rituals you will be transferred back to Badrinath helipad.
11:00 Am: We will depart from Badrinath Helipad and proceed towards Sahastradhara Helipad.
12:00 Pm: After arriving at the origin of the journey (Sahastradhara Helipad), your divine journey with us ends here with your onward journey back home.
- Smooth transfers
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Helicopter ticket
Terms and Conditions
- Only 4 passengers can travel in the helicopter at one time.
- Baggage limit should not be exceeded from 3 kg per person.
- If the tour gets canceled due to any problem from our side then the wholesome money would be returned to you.
- On the other hand, if you miss the journey because of your own certain reasons then there will be no refund provided to you.
- In any case, you need to stay overnight at the destination then the lodging fees shall be incurred by you only.
- 20%- if the cancellation is being done up to 7 days before the journey.
- 50%- if the cancellation is done before 48 hours of the journey.
- 75%- in case of cancellation done less than 48 hours of the journey.
- No refund- less than 24 hours of the commencement of the journey.