Also known as ‘island of the gods’, Bali is also known for being a paradise on earth. With greenery surrounding every corner, variant blue hues of the unending sea and numerous exciting activities, Bali is one of the prime tourist destinations for families and travel lovers. Availing the Bali tour package of 5 days and 4 nights will make you feel rejuvenated and extremely refreshed.
Bali Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival at Bali
You will be picked up by our representative at the airport upon your arrival and escorted to your allotted hotel. You will be allowed to relax at your hotel and the evening time is free for you to explore the local market places and shop for traditionally made souvenirs like, aroma oils, natural soaps, beaded craft works, wooden artifacts and so much more.
You will also be free to indulge in some locally made cuisines like, Sate Lilit (marinated meat on lemongrass stick), a staple of rice with vegetables is a must have.
Day 2 :Bali City Sightseeing and Evening Cruise
Day 3 :Bali City Sightseeing Tour (Kecak Dance and Uluwatu Visit)
Day 4 :Bali (Fun in Water Day)
Day 5 :Bali Departure
|Bali Tour Itinerary Package
|5 Days / 4 Nights
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Bali will be welcoming with open hands and for the day you can do some shopping
- Explore the local markets and buy handcrafted souvenirs such as aroma oils, natural soaps, beaded craft works, wooden artefacts, and much more.
- Relish some local delicacies like the Sate Lilit (marinated meat on lemongrass stick), a staple of rice with vegetables is a must have.
- Bali sightseeing with a traditional dance show named Barong
- Take a sneak peek at the Celuk village
- Visit for a divine experience at the Goa Gajah caves, this also known as the UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit the famous Ubud market
- Have a fun cruise in the calm blue sea
- Visit to the village of Penglipuran
- Finish the trip with visit to Tanah, the Hindu pilgrimage
- Add the adrenal sports and activities like sea walking, snorkeling, parasailing and much more.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section