Mizoram, a beautiful hill station is studded with innumerable tourist attractions which one can explore during a week-long journey. Mizoram is considered to be the remotest Indian state and the journey to this state commences from Guwahati. Our 5 Nights / 6 Days long itinerary has been designed in such a way that it covers all the rolling hills and the lush Green Valleys bestowing Aizawl and other destination that come under the package. From Aizawl, you will proceed towards the Mc Donald hill where one can reach via covering the trekking trail. Afterward, we will be visiting the other attractions of the state like Reiek Mountain and the local villages.
Best of Mizoram Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Guwahati
On your arrival at Guwahati Airport, you will be greeted by our tour representative. After a warm welcome, he will escort you in transferring to the hotel where you will be staying overnight. After reaching there, check-in at the hotel, loosen up yourself and then after relaxing for a few hours you can either stroll relax in the evening or can make a visit to Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra and make your evening special. Also, participate in the cultural gusto for which this particular state is famous for. Return to the hotel after the completion of your first-day schedule and enjoy the scrumptious night meal and go for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2 :Guwahati – Aizawl
Day 3 :Aizawl – Hmuifang Mountains – Aizawl
Day 4 :Aizawl – Mc Donald Hill
Day 5 :Aizawl – Lungleng – Khuangchera Caves – Reiek Mountain – Aizawl
Day 6 :Aizawl – Kolkata/Delhi
|Best of Mizoram Tour Package
|6 Days / 5 Nights
|Guwahati - Aizawl - Lungleng - Kolkata
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit the Bara Bazar one of the most popular shopping centers in Aizawl
- Mesmerize at the Hmuifang Waterfalls
- Visit to the Mc Donald Hill, the State Museum
- For a panoramic view visit ATC, Durtlang
- Visit the Reiek Mountain and Khuangchera Caves
- Relish the local cuisine in the whole journey
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section