The hill stations of North East India are undoubtedly enlisted among some of the most preferred and pristine lands around the country where travelers from all across the globe flock. The states of this region in India are inhabited by a handful of population and are reckoned for their rich culture, heritage, art, and the beauty of nature.
North East India tour package of Namaste India Trip covers almost every destination falling en-route ranging from Assam to Sikkim to West Bengal. With this 6 nights and 7 days long North East India Tour Package we provide you world-class facilities with this well-designed package that is inclusive of wonderful and relaxing accommodation, proper commutation, meals, and other special requirements (as per your request).
What else to wait for now? Go and grab this exciting deal and give us an opportunity to be your travel guide or companion and we promise you that you are never going to forget this holiday experience.
Best of North East India Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival at New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra – Kalimpong (85 Kms / 3 hrs)
Your trip commences with your arrival at New Jalpaiguri, where you are greeted at the Bagdogra International Airport/Railway station by an enthusiastic representative of NamasteIndiaTrip.com who then takes you to Kalimpong. Kalimpong is a petite hill station, well known for housing many established educational institutions. Recently, it has become a popular tourist destination as it has a pleasant climate and an abundance of tourist locations in and around the region.
Kalimpong is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, and is famous for its flower market, especially their wide array of orchids. A lot of flower nurseries engage in the export of Himalayan grown flower bulbs, tubers, and rhizomes and it is their source of revenue generation for their economy. You will find several beautiful Buddhist monasteries which exhibit their collection of rare Tibetan Buddhist scriptures.
On arrival, we’ll have you check in to your designated hotel. Later on in the day, we take you sight-seeing to the beautiful Dello hill, Science Centre, then we visit the famous Hanuman statue as well as the Durga Mandir. You will be staying overnight at Kalimpong.
Day 2 :Kalimpong
Day 3 :Kalimpong – Gangtok (85 Km/ 3 hrs)
Day 4 :Gangtok
Day 5 :Gangtok – Darjeeling (130 kms / 4 hours)
Day 6 :Darjeeling
Day 7 :Back to New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra (100 kms / 4 hours)
|Best of North East India Tour
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Bagdogra - Kalimpong - Darjeeling - Gangtok
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Tour of the Gangtok city enjoying the old Tibetan culture
- Lava and Bishop Excursion
- Rumtek Monastery visit
- Have a ride in the famous Darjeeling Toy train
- Visit the best spots in Darjeeling like visit to the Zoological Gardens and Dhirdham Temple, Happy Valley Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course, Tenzing, Gombu Rock, Peace Pagoda, and Japanese temple, and ride the ropeway for a unique view to enjoy and photograph.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section