A safari to Nameri and Kaziranga National Parks is billed as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This 8-day / 7-night tour package allows wildlife enthusiasts to explore the exotic flora and fauna of Kaziranga and Nameri. In their natural habitats, elephants, tigers, deer, clouded leopards, sloth bears, and, of course, one-horned rhinoceros will be on display. You might be able to observe and photograph the amazing birdlife. In addition, we provide excellent accommodation options based on your needs. Prepare to be captivated if you go on this wildlife tour.
Explore the region’s rich biodiversity and spend time with some rare animals and plants during your North East India wildlife holidays. You can even personalize your vacation based on your interests. Spend the day on an exciting safari ride and the night in a wilderness camp or resort. India has a diverse flora and fauna.
North East India Wildlife Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival at Guwahati and Moving on to Kaziranga National Park
The Namaste India Trip representative will pick you up from the Guwahati airport and safely escort you through a 5 and half-hour drive to the Kaziranga National Park which is situated 225km away from Guwahati. Check in at the hotel booked for you and rest for the night.
Day 2 :At Kaziranga National Park
Day 3 :Kaziranga National Park to Nameri National Park
Day 4 :At Nameri National Park
Day 5 :Nameri National Park to Shillong
Day 6 :Shillong to Cherrapunjee and Back to Shillong
Day 7 :Shillong to Guwahati
Day 8 :Guwahati Departure
|North East India Wildlife Travel Package
|8 Days / 7 Nights
|Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park – Nameri National Park – Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Meghalaya Caves
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Be a part of the wilderness at the Kaziranga National Park
- An Early morning wildlife safari
- Visit to the Nameri National Park
- Wildlife safari at Nameri
- City tour at Shillong and Cherrapunji, the monsoon capital
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section