You can see the rarest bird species, Thar animals, and the majestic Royal Bengal Tigers by booking a Rajasthan wildlife tour. From the semi-evergreen forests of Mt Abu to the almost barren and dry scrub grasslands of the desert; from the dry deciduous thorn forests of the Aravalli hills to the wet marshes of Bharatpur, Rajasthan is an ideal place for rich and diverse wildlife. As a result, the country’s largest state is an excellent choice for wildlife vacations.
Join us for Tiger Safari adventures in Ranthambore and Sariska National Parks. With our 7-day/6-night tour package, you can choose wildlife and national park tours across Rajasthan, which not only covers popular destinations but also opens doors to offbeat places for ardent wildlife lovers.
Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Jaipur Arrival
The Namaste India Trip representative will welcome you in Jaipur and drive you to the hotel that has been booked for you. After checking in you can relax and in the evening you can gorge upon the authentic food of Rajasthan or shop for handicrafts and other souvenirs. Spend the night in the hotel.
Day 2 :Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 3 :Jaipur to Sariska (Jungle Safari of 125 Kms. /2.5 hours)
Day 4 :Sariska to Bharatpur (160 Kms/3 hours)
Day 5 :Bharatpur to Ranthambore (250 Kms/5 hours)
Day 6 :Jungle Safari at Ranthambore
Day 7 :Ranthambore to Jaipur (190 Kms/4 hours)
|Rajasthan Wildlife Travel Package
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Jaipur – Sariska – Bharatpur – Ranthambore – Jungle Safari
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- City tour of the Pink City
- Afternoon jungle safari at Sariska
- Relive freshness at the Bharatpur, world’s biggest Bird sanctuary
- Be a part of the Ranthambore Tiger reserve and watch the big cats
- Also the delicious Rajasthani delicacies
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section