Fairy tale castles and intimidating forts may be found across this area, along with endearing folk songs that celebrate life and love and bright costumes that stand out against the arid, bleak landscape and shifting sands. Rajasthan stands out, though, as a place whose energy and excitement have remained constant over time. See how the dunes catch the last rays of the setting sun as you travel through a golden city and arrive at your destination for the night in the desert. Let the white, blue, and pink cities unveil their own legends, traditions, and civilizations that have been developed over many years as you take in the serene lake lapping them. With this 6 days / 5 nights tour you will experience the best of all the fairy tale experience of royal Rajasthan.
Majestic Rajasthan Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Jaipur Arrival
Welcome to you in ‘Pink City’! Arrive at Airport / Railway Station in Jaipur and transfer to your hotel. On arrival check-in into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur. Rajasthan’s beautiful Pink City Jaipur was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the color of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur’s bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar Desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
Day 2 :Jaipur City Tour
Day 3 :Jaipur – Jodhpur (335 km/8 hrs)
Day 4 :Jodhpur – Udaipur (295 km/6.5 hrs)
Day 5 :Udaipur Sightseeing
Day 6 :Udaipur Departure
|Discover Majestic Tour Rajasthan
|6 Days / 5 Nights
|Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- A full coverage of the best three cities of the Land of Kings
- Enjoying the forts and places of the cities of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur
- Trying out the local delicacies
- Best hotel accommodations and the best facilities available for the tour
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section