If there is one thing Rajasthan abounds in, it is forts and palaces strewn all across the landscape. Some forts and palaces are relatively old and have a distinctive North Indian style of architecture whereas the more recent ones show Mughal and Persian as well as European influences. Regardless, each one is magnificently grand, a silent testimony to the vision of the rulers and their riches. For instance, the modern palace in Jodhpur has a room entirely gilded in gold leaf paint, a pointer to the extravagant lifestyles of lordly maharajas. The maharajas have gone but their legacy endures.
If you had the time and leisure you could go on a detailed visit to each Fort and Palace. The Chittorgarh Fort is undoubtedly the most magnificent, located in the South of Rajasthan whereas the Jaisalmer Fort is something else. You would need to be prepared to spend on travel and hotels if you wish to find out and admire all the forts. A better way is to go for a special Rajasthan Forts and Palaces tour that takes you from Delhi to Samode, Mandawa, Gajner, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Rohet, Udaipur, Deogarh, Jaipur, Bharatpur and then onwards to Agra and finally Delhi. Your tour organizer arranges surface transportation, local excursions, food and pleasant stay in comfortable hotels, leaving you free to enjoy your 17 nights 18 days extravaganza.
Rajasthan Forts Palaces Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Delhi Arrival
Your tour representative meets you and takes you to your hotel where you relax for the night.
Day 2 :Delhi
Day 3 :Delhi to Samode
Day 4 :Samode Excursions
Day 5 :Mandawa
Day 6 :Gajner
Day 7 :Bikaner
Day 8 :Jaisalmer
Day 9 :Jaisalmer Excursions
Day 10 :Rohetgarh – Jodhpur
Day 11 :Udaipur Arrival, Ranakpur
Day 12 :Udaipur Excursions
Day 13 :Deogarh
Day 14 :Jaipur
Day 15 :Jaipur Excursions
Day 16 :Bharatpur
Day 17 :Agra
Day 18 :Agra Excursions & Departure
|Rajasthan Forts Palaces Tour Package
|18 Days / 17 Nights
|Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Udaipur
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Welcome to Delhi, the city of history and vibrant colors to see through
- Samsode excursion
- Explore the Gajner Palace in the dessert
- Visit the Junagarh Palace in Bikaner
- The yellow city Jaisalmer will mesmerize your soul
- Be special guests to the Rohet Garh Royal family for lunch
- The city of palaces and lakes Udaipur will welcome you with open arms
- Go for Deogarh excursions
- Visit the Bharatpur Keoladeo Ghana National Park, India's best bird sanctuary.
- Visit the Fatehpur Sikri
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section