Ranthambore National Park, with its distinct class and charm, plays an important role in India’s tourism industry. While Ranthambore is not the largest national park in India, it is without a doubt the most well-known. The Ranthambore forest is 1334 square kilometers in size, with 392 square kilometers designated as a national park. It is located near the Aravali Hills and the Vindhya plateau. The Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is renowned for providing a natural habitat for a large number of Royal Bengal tigers, and it is well-known among wildlife enthusiasts for its diurnal tigers, which means that tourists can easily spot a tiger during their day safari visit. With the weekend 3 days / 2 nights tour relishes the wildlife flora and fauna.
Ranthambore Weekend Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Sawai Madhopur to Ranthambore
You will be received at Sawai Madhopur railway station by the Namaste India Trip representative and assisted on your drive to Ranthambore resort. Check-in and after lunch, you can visit the Ranthambore Fort for sightseeing. It is a two-hour to and fro journey and then gets back to the resort after dusk. Freshen up for dinner and spend the night at the resort.
Day 2 :At Ranthambore National Park
Day 3 :Sawai Madhopur to Delhi
|Ranthambore Tiger Safari
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Delhi – Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambore National Park – Delhi
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- A quick visit to the Ranthambore fort
- A full tour to the Ranthambore National Park
- Enjoy the local cuisine
- Bring back fresh breeze and nature’s memories
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section