A complete Chennai Pondicherry Tour Package will take you through some of the most world-renowned and mesmerizing locations in South India. Taking this tour you will be able to feel the real and true vibe of India where you will be observing the plethora of diversities and get to experience the colorful side of India. There are so many places that you will be exploring through this package that you will be awestruck with the glorious traditions and heritage that our country is bestowed with.
- Visit the Kapaleeswarar Temple (dedicated to Lord Shiva), Government museum (2nd oldest museum in India); Marina beach (2nd longest urban beach in the world)
- In Pondicherry visit the Auroville, Eglise De Sacre Coeur de Jésus
- Stroll along Pondicherry and enjoy the French style cafes and interesting markets
- Relish the fusion food
Itinerary - Chennai Pondicherry Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Chennai
On reaching Chennai our tour representative will be present at the location of your arrival. You will be received and greeted by them who will then transfer you to your hotel in Chennai. Post-arrival the whole day will be free for you to indulge in leisure activities and the night will be spent the hotel itself.
Day 2 :Chennai – Pondicherry
Day 3 :Sightseeing Tour of Pondicherry
Day 4 :Pondicherry – Chennai Departure
|Tour Name||Chennai Pondicherry Tour Package|
|Duration||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Destinations||Chennai - Pondicherry|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section