The land of Sri Lanka is known for being one of the most exotic holiday destinations in the world. With untouched pristine beaches, age-old structures and a unique traditional way of life is what makes your Colombo with Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Beruwala tour package a huge success. Explore this island country for 5 days and 4 nights and take away with you a lifetime worth of memories.
- Welcoming you to Colombo you will have free time in the evening for shopping and getting some souvenirs
- In Kandy enjoy the traditional and regional cultural dance and folk performances
- Excursion to the temple of the tooth of Lord Buddha which houses a tooth of Lord Buddha
- Visit a tea plantation and tea factory enroute to Nuwara Eliya
- Visit to Seetha Amman Temple and mesmerizing st. St. Clairs Falls
- Have some adrenal rush with white water rafting activity at Kitulgala
- Visit to the famous turtle hatcheries of Kosgoda accompanied by a boat safari on the Madu River
- Also visit the Mangroves and Cinnamon Island which is famous for its fish pedicure treatments
Itinerary - Colombo Nuwara Eliya and Beruwala Tour
Day 1 :Arrival in Colombo
Once you arrive in Colombo our tour representative will immediately get you checked in to your allotted hotel in Colombo for an overnight stay. The evening time will be free for you to explore the nearby teeming and colorful marketplaces where you can buy some tasteful souvenirs for yourself.
Day 2 :Colombo – Kandy
Early in the morning, you will be made to proceed towards the wonderful town of Kandy which is located at a comfortable distance of 4 hours. En route you will be made to visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage – which is home to orphaned baby elephants and this is a sanctuary for abandoned elephants. After interacting with these gentle beasts you will be made to proceed towards your final destination of Kandy.
In the evening after you reach Kandy and get yourself checked in to your allotted hotel you will be made to proceed for a local and traditional cultural dance and folk performances.
Day 3 :Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
Post breakfast you will be taken on a brief sightseeing excursion of temple of the tooth of Lord Buddha which houses a tooth of Lord Buddha. From this temple you will also be able to savor some of the most panoramic views of the close surroundings.
You will be made to proceed for Nuwara Eliya early in the morning which is situated at a comfortable road journey distance of 2 hours and 45 mines. En route you will be made to visit a tea plantation and tea factory along with Ramboda falls.
You will then be made to proceed onwards to your allotted hotel in Nuwara Eliya for an overnight stay.
Day 4 :Nuwara Eliya – Beruwala – Kalutara
Post breakfast you will be made to head on to the spiritual destination of Seetha Amman Temple. After paying your respects here you will be made to visit the cascading and mesmerizing st. St. Clairs Falls. You will also be made to indulge in some fun white water rafting activity at Kitulgala. Finally, you will be made to head on to your sea facing resort in either Beruwala or Kalutara.
Day 5 :Beruwala – Kalutara – Departure
Post breakfast you will be made to visit the famous and unique turtle hatcheries of Kosgoda which will be accompanied by a boat safari on the Madu River. Finally, you will be made to visit the mangroves. Finally, you will be taken to the cinnamon island which is famous for its fish pedicure treatments.
After a fun packed exciting day, you will be made to leave for the airport from where you will be made to board the flight heading onwards to your desired destination.
|Tour Name||Colombo Nuwara Eliya and Beruwala Tour Package|
|Duration||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Destinations||Colombo - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Beruwala|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section