Khajuraho Dance Festival Tour for Viewing Pleasure
The Khajuraho Dance Festival that takes place annually from 25th February to 2nd March each year is a spectacular cultural insight organized outside the Vishwanath Temple and Chitragupta Temple in an open-air based auditorium. The festival lasts for a week with music maestros and classical dancers from the entire country displaying their artistry in the fantasy setting of illuminated temple-background. The Kala Parishad of Madhya Pradesh arranges for this grand meeting of music and dance enthusiasts with the famous Khajuraho temples for the backdrop. You can book the tickets in advance for the show and enjoy the numerous classical dance forms that are performed during this event. Craftworks and art displays are also put up alongside the dance performances. You can also take the opportunity to visit the Khajuraho Temples that are enlisted as World Heritage Site by the UNESCO.
About The Package:
The ‘Khajuraho Dance Festival’ package offered by Namaste India Trip is one the most intriguing trips that you can make to enjoy the art and culture of India. While the online travel agency makes provisions for you to be a part of this cultural extravaganza it takes care of your entire stay and your necessities during the tour. While in Khajuraho at the time of the festival you can view the dancers mesmerize the audience through their outstanding culturally rich performances and several music maestros display their amazing talent to hundreds of music lovers. You will not be disappointed in the show of heavenly music and the magical ambience created through the entire event. Dance forms including Mohiniyattam, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, Kathak and Odissi are presented in this open-air event. And with Namaste India Trip by your side, you will have no worries and enjoy the tour to the fullest.
Khajuraho Dance Festival Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Jhansi to Khajuraho
After your arrival in Jhansi, the Namaste India Trip representative will escort you safely to Khajuraho where you will be checked into the hotel and stay overnight for rest.
Day 2 :At Khajuraho
Day 3 :Khajuraho Continued
Day 4 :Khajuraho Continued
Day 5 :Khajuraho to Orchha to Jhansi
|Khajuraho Dance Festival Tour Package
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Khajuraho - Orchha - Jhansi
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to The Chausath Yogini, Vishwanath Temple, Kandariya Mahadeo, Lakshmana Temple and Chitragupta Temple, Brahma Temple, and Javari Temple are all important Hindu temples.
- Captivate yourself at Raneh Falls, which marks the Rewa Plateau where the Ken River etches out a canyon surrounded by numerous waterfalls.
- Each day, brace yourself for an evening dance festival performed by various artists from across the country.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section