Situated in Kolkata, Gangasagar is an important place of Hindu pilgrimage, especially during the holy time of Makar Sankranti. This pilgrimage spot marks the point of confluence of the holy Ganga River with Bay of Bengal. Along with taking a holy dip here, pilgrims also make it a point to offer prayers in the Kapila Temple nearby. The pilgrimage as well as the temple is dedicated to Kapil Muni, an incarnation of lord Vishnu. Experience the divinity with our luxury Kolkata Gangasagar Tour Package dedicated to provide with a one of a kind spiritual experience.
Kolkata Gangasagar Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Kolkata
Reach Kolkata and proceed for a sightseeing expedition. This will include visit to famous tourist spots like Vivekananda Setu, Belur Math, Dakshineswar Temple etc. later on transfer and check in to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Kolkata - Gangasagar
Day 3 :Gangasagar - Kolkata Departure
|Kolkata Gangasagar Tour Package
|3 Days / 2 Nights
|Kolkata - Gangasagar
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Sightseeing of tourist places in Kolkata
- Holy dip in Gangasagar point
- Offering of puja in Kapil Muni Temple
- Sightseeing in Gangasagar to places like Manasa Mandir, Gosta Mandir etc.
- Attending of evening Aarti
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- All inclusive of taxes like fuel, driver allowance etc.
- Tourist sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transfers in private car
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, porter service etc.
- Personal insurance
- Entrance fees if needed
- Claims in case of unexpected natural calamities such as landslides, road blockage etc.
- Package rates may vary during the peak travel and festival season.