Mizoram, one of the most beautiful and less explored states which attract a huge number of travelers especially those who want to explore unspoiled destinations in the country. This 7 days and 6 nights long Mizoram Tribal tour package let you live and enjoy the rural lifestyle, cultures, traditions not only those which were followed in the past but also which are still acquired in the present. During this trip, you will be visiting some really popular tourist destinations in the state like Aizawl and Lunglei. So, what are you waiting for? Pack up your bags and grab the most customized deal offered by us.
Mizoram Tribal Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Aizawl
On reaching Aizawl Airport, our tour representative will meet you and greet you and then escort you to the Pre-booked hotel. Mizoram is a state which is popular for its verdant greenery and is adorned beautifully with the thick dense forests of bamboo groves. This northern state is also popular for its wildlife sanctuary, breath-taking waterfalls, and also the sheer cliffs. The state enfolds a list of dramatic seas, hills, and the mountainous peaks.
Mizoram is known for unique culture, tradition, and lifestyle. Mizo is a group of tribal people living in the state of Mizoram. These are the people who make their stays on the Hills, there are many other groups who reside in the state. After a few hours of relaxing in the cozy hotel room, you can stroll down the streets and then return to the hotel for the night meal and then a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2 :In Aizawl
Day 3 :Aizawl – Lunglei
Day 4 :Lunglei
Day 5 :Lunglei – Aizawl
Day 6 :Aizawl – Tamdil Lake – Aizawl
Day 7 :Departure to Home
|Tour Name||Mizoram Tribal Tour Package|
|Duration||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Destinations||Aizawl - Lunglei - Tamdil Lake|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visiting the scenic splendors of Mizoram.
- Learn the unique cultures and traditions followed by the tribal people of Mizoram.
- Exploring the zoo and also the KV paradise which is also called as Taj Mahal of the state.
- Shopping in Aizawl, the capital city of Mizoram.
- Savor the lip-smacking delicacies of North East India.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section