Want to explore the unexplainable glory and unique charm of the alluring and inviting northeastern state in India. Mizoram is one of the most beautiful and exotic hill stations in India. Surrounded by Burma in the east, and Bangladesh and Tripura in the west, Mizoram is one of the most ideal or a perfect destination to escape yourself away from the bustling and hectic city life and to indulge yourself in the mesmerizing surreal beauties, exquisite attractions, and also the vibrant cultures. During this 7 nights and 8 days call a traveler would be covering the Champhai, Aizawl, and Vantawng which are small yet enchanting hamlets. You also get the chance to explore the handloom and the handicraft center in the state which is the other popular destinations in the state. The most important thing is during this entire trip you will be exploring the rural lifestyle and the vibrant cultural lifestyle.
Mizoram Cultural Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Delhi – Aizawl
Your Mizoram cultural tour starts at Delhi Airport or at the Railway Station. Upon arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet you and then assist you for your onward journey. You will be taken to Aizawl and upon reaching there, you will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel. After check-in at the hotel, unwind yourself and then relax for a few hours in the hotel room. After relaxing for a few hours, you can either stroll down the streets and interact with the people or can go for a walk around the natural beauty. Come back to the hotel for dinner and a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2 :Aizawl Sightseeing Tour
Day 3 :Aizawl to Vantawng
Day 4 :Vantawng Sightseeing
Day 5 :Vantawng to Aizawl
Day 6 :Aizawl to Champhai
Day 7:Champhai to Aizawl
Day 8 :Aizawl to Delhi
|Tour Name||Mizoram Cultural Tour Package|
|Duration||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Destinations||Delhi - Aizawl - Vantawng - Champhai|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visiting the Zoological Garden and explore the exotic rare and endangered species of animals.
- Visiting Vantawng Waterfall, and Thenzawl Waterfall to get refreshed.
- Visiting the villages where the tribal communities reside and learn the varied cultures and the tribal lifestyle of the northeastern state.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section