Sri Lanka, a drop island shaped island country and one of the most preferred honeymoon destinations in the world. If you are also a newly-wed and looking for a fascinating honeymoon destination then Sri Lanka is the best destination where you can indulge relax along the beachside and can also indulge in various water sport activities. Browse our most customized Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour Package and explore the incredible treasures of this drop-shaped island.
Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Colombo
Welcome to Sri Lanka!
Upon your arrival at the Colombo Airport, you will be received by our tour representative who will then escort you directly to your pre-booked hotel. The representative will be there with you to assist for completing the check-in formalities at the hotel. After checking-into the hotel room, you can go for the Ayurvedic treatment to get some rejuvenating experience. Later in the evening, stroll down the nearby areas of your hotel and enjoy the nightlife which is then followed by a refreshing and a romantic candle lit dinner.
Day 2 :Colombo – Pinnawala – Kandy
Day 3 :Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
Day 4 :Nuwara Eliya
Day 5 :Nuwara Eliya – Bentota
Day 6 :Bentota
Day 7 :Bentota – Galle – Colombo – Departure
|Sri Lanka Honeymoon Tour Package
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Colombo - Pinnawala - Kandy - Bentota
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visiting the Ayurvedic Center and spending some relaxing and enriching moments.
- Exploring the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Paying homage at the popular and sacred temple of Tooth Relic.
- Explore the gorgeous and irresistible trekking trails at Horton Hills National Park.
- Visiting various popular tourist destinations including Bakers Falls and World’s Ends.
- Going for a heritage and city tour in Galle and Bentota.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section