Tamilnadu, inarguably one of those wonderful states where you can witness the vivid cultures and traditions. This gorgeous state in India is a magnificent delight for travel enthusiasts and also for the devotees looking for a wonderful religious tour as there are several temples located in the city that were constructed several centuries ago and are still holding the same significance and importance in Hinduism and also the tourism rate of this southern state. Kanchipuram, Rameshwaram, Madurai, and Mahabalipuram are the major sites where tourists love visiting and spending time with their loved ones. Being located on the Western Ghats, the city is also studded with incredible greenery found all around and the dense forests serve habitat to various wildlife species. Also, if you are tired of bearing the scorching heat of the sunrays then move towards Ooty and Kodaikanal, the two gorgeous hill stations that are adorned with panoramic landscapes and witness pleasant climate to make it an ideal holiday destination. Check out this beautifully crafted Best of Tamil Nadu Tour Itinerary and plan your next holiday here.
- Visit to Kapaleeswarar Temple, Ashtalakshmi Temple.
- Visit to the UNESCO world heritage temple of the shore temples.
- Exploration of heritage sites like Pancha Ratha, Varaha Cave Temple, Balancing Rock, Krishna Mandapam, Arjuna’s penance etc.
- Tanjore sightseeing to places like Nandi Temple, royal palace complex etc.
- Exploration of Trichy en route Madurai to places like Rock Fort Temple, Jambukeswarar Temple.
- Visit of marvellous tourist attractions in Madurai including visit to places like Meenakshi Amman Temple, Gandhi Museum etc.
- Scenic drive up to Rameshwaram.
- Sightseeing in Rameshwaram including visit to places like Ram Jharokha Temple and Rameshwaram Temple (a Char Dham Temple).
- Checking out the incredible Triveni Sangam of Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean.
- Visit some of the most famous tourist attractions in Kanyakumari to places like Vivekananda Rock Memorial Suchindram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple etc.
Itinerary - Tamil Nadu Tour Package
Day 1 :Chennai Arrival
Arrival at the Chennai airport. Our representative meets and welcomes you on your arrival to Chennai Railway station/Airport. Later our representative assists you to transfer to Cochin Hotel. Later visit Kapaleeswarar Temple and Ashtalakshmi Temple, evening free to Explore the beaches, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 :Chennai - Mahabalipuram
Morning, after breakfast drive to Mahabalipuram visit Crocodile Farm and Dakshinachitra (Craft village). Visit Shore Temple (UNESCO World Heritage site) and other heritage sites (Pancha Ratha, Varaha Cave Temple, Tiger Cave, Krishna Mandapam, Balancing rock, Arjuna’s Penance, all within 1-2 km radius) in the evening. Overnight in Mahabalipuram.
Day 3 :Mahabalipuram - Tanjore
After breakfast drive to Tanjore, Upon arrival, check in at pre-booked hotel then explore the local tourist attractions which include Brihadeeswara temple, Nandi temple and the Royal Palace complex. Overnight in Tanjore.
Day 4 :Tanjore - Trichy - Madurai
Morning Proceed to Madurai on the way visit Trichy where you see the Rock Fort Temple, Jambukeswarar Temple and Srirangam Temple. Now proceed to Madurai. On arrival check in at hotel. Later explore the marvelous temples and other attractions of this city. The famous places you will visit here include Meenakshi Amman Temple, Gandhi Museum and Thirumalai Nayak Palace. Drive back to hotel. Overnight in Madurai.
Day 5 :Madurai - Rameshwaram
After breakfast at hotel. Drive towards Rameshwaram. On arrival check in at pre-booked hotel then go for city tour covering the sightseeing of the most famous attraction of this place is Rameshwaram temple, a prominent Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva. Other temples you will visit here include Ramjharoka Temple, Kothandaramaswamy Temple and Ramanathaswamy Temple. Stay overnight at the hotel in Rameshwar.
Day 6 :Rameshwaram - Kanyakumari
Today, after breakfast at hotel leave for Kanyakumari, it is the city where you can witness the confluence of three mighty water bodies- Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and the Bay of Bengal. The famous places you will visit here include Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Suchindram Temple, Kanyakumari Temple and the Gandhi Mandapam. Enjoy Sunset of Kanyakumari from the tip of India, overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 :Kanyakumari - Trivandrum
Departure Early morning enjoy the sunrise on the beach. After breakfast transfer to Kanyakumari Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station for Journey to onwards Destination. Thank you for your patronage and looks forward to serving you again in the near future.