The Valley of flowers and the Devbhoomi not only gives the travelers the extreme divine feeling but the beautiful greenery and forests have other exciting activities hidden in it. One of the most marvelous tourist activities is the Uttarakhand bird watching, and based on that this tour package is designed. Bird watchers are very keen and they visit the Devbhoomi all around the globe during the peak season. This 5 Days / 4 Nights tour package will cover all the necessary bird-watching activities adding peace and serenity for the travelers.
Uttarakhand Bird Watching Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Delhi to Corbett National Park (270 Kms)
The Namaste India Trip representative will receive you at Delhi airport/ railway station and drive you to Corbett National Park. In the final two hours, you will stop for bird watching activity and enjoy the wildlife of this region. Arrive at the resort and check-in after which you can rest and explore the forest in the evening time. Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2 :At Corbett National Park
Day 3 :Corbett National Park to Pangot (50 Kms)
Day 4 :Pangot to Sat Tal (45 Kms)
Day 5 :Sat Tal to Nainital
|Uttarakhand Bird Watching Travel Package
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Delhi – Corbett National Park – Pangot – Sat Tal – Nainital
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visiting all the bird-watching spots in the valley
- Exciting travel through the flora and fauna
- Enjoying the delicious local food
- Best traveling vehicles offered
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section