Also called as Unspoilt Paradise Chiang Rai is a small yet gorgeous city of Thailand which boasts several astounding attractions. This astounding province of Thailand is adorned with panoramic landscapes and is also complemented with various cultural and historical places. Browse our Chiang Rai Sightseeing Tour Package and explore these incredible tourist spots in Thailand and that also with complete ease and comfort.
- Visiting the iconic attractions of the city including the majestic temples like City Temple, White Temple, etc.
- Exploring Opium Museum and witness the exotic collection of past shreds of evidence in the city.
- Go for a mesmerizing boat ride and also indulge in various water sport activities.
- Visiting the other major landmarks of the city including Doi Tung Palace, Maesai Border, Karen Long Neck, and many more.
Itinerary - Chiang Rai Sightseeing Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Chiang Rai
Upon your arrival at the Chiang Rai Airport, our representative will receive you from the airport after a warm welcome. He will then escort you to your pre-booked hotel straight from the airport where you can relax for a few hours. Post check-in at the hotel unwind yourself and get ready for the city sightseeing tour. Make your first visit at the Mae Ka Jarn Hot Spring and then proceed towards the majestic White Temple. It was believed to be very small in the past but Chalermchai Kositpipat transformed this temple into a huge and gorgeous architecture. The walls and the inner sanctum of the temple are painted with beautiful colors and pictures of gods and goddesses. Post gorging upon the delectable afternoon meal drive towards Wat Phra Singh and Wat Phra Kaew in the Chiang Rai town and then later in the evening when it gets the dark return to your stay and serve yourself with a delicious night meal followed by a comfortable night stay.
Day 2 :Chiang Saen City
Day 3 :Sightseeing and Departure
|Tour Name||Chiang Rai Sightseeing Tour Package|
|Duration||3 Days / 2 Nights|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section