With its enticing blend of historical splendour, colour, and modernity, the Indian state of Tamil Nadu enchants all of its tourists. There are a good number of tourists who come to Tamil Nadu each year, one of India’s most popular tourist destinations. In fact, visiting Tamil Nadu’s fantastic tourism attractions is considered essential to any vacation to South India.
A trip to Tamil Nadu in India is sure to astound visitors with a multitude of unanticipated attractions, from gorgeous beaches to ancient temples. Tamil Nadu’s fascinating past is intermingled with its numerous tourism attractions. Tourists are constantly observed savouring every detail that locals or tour guides offer. With our 7 Days/ 6 Nights tour package you can explore Tamil Nadu in an intricate manner.
Enchanting Tamil Nadu Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Chennai Arrival
Our representative meets and welcomes you on your arrival to Chennai Railway station/Airport. Later our representative assists you to transfer to Cochin Hotel. Later visit Kapaleeswarar Temple and Ashtalakshmi Temple, evening free to Explore the beaches, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Chennai – Tirupati
Day 3 :Mahabalipuram – Tanjore
Day 4 :Tanjore – Trichy – Madurai
Day 5 :Madurai – Rameshwaram
Day 6 :Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari
Day 7 :Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
|Tamil Nadu Travel Package
|7 Days / 6 Nights
|Chennai – Tirupati – Mahabalipuram – Tanjore – Madurai – Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to the famous Shore Temple, (UNESCO world heritage site)
- Be a part of history with the Nandi temple
- Also added in the tour are the Meenakshi temple of Madurai and Rameshwaram temple, one of the Jyotirlingas
- Visit to the famous Vivekananda Rocks in Kanyakumari, which is at the tip of India
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section