Plan a holiday trip in Tamilnadu which is reckoned for its rich cultural heritage which is conserved beautifully in various forms including the majestic ancient temples, glorious forts, delectable cuisines, and also the enchanting and lively festivals. Book our 21 Nights and 22 Days long Tamil Nadu Cultural Tour Package and explore the diverse aspects and also the incomparable treasures of South India. Our meticulously tailored tour package will take you through the natural beauty, vivid cultures, and architectural splendors of this beautiful state.
Tamil Nadu Cultural Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Chennai
Upon arrival at the Chennai Airport, our tour representative will join you after a warm welcome and then will escort you to one of our listed hotels. After completing the check-in formalities at the hotel, move towards your room, loosen up yourself and relax for a few hours. Later in the evening, proceed towards the popular Kapaleeswarar Temple, Marina Beach, and St. Gorge Fort. After exploring all the sightseeing destinations of the day return to the hotel where you will be served with the scrumptious dinner.
Day 2 :Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Kanchipuram
Day 3 :Kanchipuram – Vellore – Tiruvannamalai
Day 4 :Tiruvannamalai – Gingee – Pondicherry
Day 5 :Madurai – Chennai
Day 6 :Pondicherry – Chidambaram – Gangaikondan – Darasuram – Kumbakonam
Day 7 :Kumbakonam – Tanjore
Day 8 :Tanjore – Trichy – Madurai
Day 9 :Madurai Sightseeing
Day 10 :Madurai – Kodaikanal
Day 11 :Kodaikanal – Mysore
Day 12 :Mysore Sightseeing
Day 13 :Mysore – Srirangapatna – Somnathpur – Hassan
Day 14 :Hassan – Halebid – Belur – Hassan
Day 15 :Hassan – Shravanabelagola – Hospet
Day 16 :Hospet – Hampi – Hospet
Day 17 :Hospet – Aihole – Pattadakal – Badami
Day 18 :Badami
Day 19 :Badami – Bijapur – Gulbarga
Day 20 :Gulbarga – Bidar – Hyderabad
Day 21 :Hyderabad
Day 22 :Departure from Hyderabad
- Paying homage at Kapaleeswarar Temple and then visit St. Mary’s Church in Chennai.
- Complete excursion of Tanjore and also the temples.
- Exploring the mystical monuments in Mahabalipuram.
- Visit the beautiful Mysore Palace and Vrindavan Gardens.
- Explore the majestic caves of Badami and also the rock-cut temples in the city.
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section