Looking to go on an international vacation with a twist? Here is a comprehensive tour package for Tokyo and Hiroshima that will take you through some of the most unique travel destinations in the world. From exploring the interesting places of tourist attractions to going and exploring some of the most landmark destinations, Japan and especially Tokyo is a delight for every type of traveller. Get to know their culture, traditions and beliefs and experience the thrill of being in one of the best tourist destinations that is visited by people from all over the world. Book your unique experience now.
- The Tokyo tour starts with visiting Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Guest House, national diet building
- Visit to Mount. Fuji and Hakone hot water springs
- Explore the Nijo Castle, Golden Pavilion, and Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Enjoy the art and culture at the Kyoto handicrafts centre
- Enjoy a fun ride in the Kyoto bullet train
- Visit to the Giant Torii Gate
- At Hiroshima visit the peace memorial park which also houses the atomic bomb dome, an UNESCO world heritage center
Itinerary - Tokyo Hiroshima Tour Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Tokyo
Upon arriving at Tokyo airport our tour representative will assist you and make you head for your allotted hotel here. You will then be free for you to explore the place in evening or spend the remainder of your day at leisure. You will be spending the night here.
Day 2 :Sightseeing of Tokyo
Day 3 :Tokyo – Mount Fuji – Kyoto
Day 4 :Kyoto – Nara – Kyoto
Day 5 :Kyoto – Osaka
Day 6 :Osaka – Hiroshima – Tokyo
Day 7 :Tokyo Departure
|Tour Name||Tokyo Hiroshima Tour Package|
|Duration||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Destinations||Tokyo - Kyoto - Osaka - Hiroshima|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section