The Fareast Asian part of the world is one of the most magnificent and unique destinations for every traveller. It is one of the most amazing places if you are looking forward to having a wholesome vacation experience. From Mount Fuji to the Great Wall of China, this Japan, China and Korea tour package will ensure that you have an experience of a lifetime. Go on this amazing and mesmerising tour which will help you to have a one of a kind holiday with your family.
Japan China Korea Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Tokyo
Upon reaching Tokyo after covering a flight journey you will be greeted and received by our tour representative who will get you checked in to your allotted hotel here where you will be spending the night. The remainder of your day will be free for you to indulge in some leisurely activities.
Day 2 :Sightseeing in Tokyo
Day 3 :Tokyo – Hiroshima
Day 4 :Hiroshima – Osaka
Day 5 :Osaka – Nara – Kyoto – Osaka
Day 6 :Osaka – Seoul
Day 7 & 8 :Sightseeing of Seoul
Day 9 :Seoul – Beijing
Day 10 :Sightseeing in Beijing
Day 11 :Beijing – Xian
Day 12 :Sightseeing of Xian
Day 13 :Xian – Shanghai
Day 14 :Sightseeing Tour of Shanghai
Day 15 :Shanghai Departure
|Tour Name||Japan China Korea Tour Package|
|Duration||15 Days / 14 Nights|
|Destinations||Tokyo – Kyoto – Seoul – Beijing – Shanghai|
|Tour Price||On Request|
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit the Asakusa Temple Complex, the Nakamise shopping arcade, the Imperial Palace, and the Sky Tree are all worth seeing
- Have a wonderful sight from the Tokyo tower observatory’s deck of the whole Tokyo city
- Visit the Hiroshima city and the famous museum which holds the history of the Atom bomb effect
- Todaiji Temple is a well-known UNESCO World Heritage Site visit
- Visit the famous Kiyomizu Temples and Nijo Castle.
- In Beijing, see the Forbidden City, the Imperial Garden, and Tiananmen Square
- In Shanghai, visit the Jin Mao Tower, the Bund waterfront, and take an electro mobile ride through the Huangpu River Tunnel
- The tour concludes with visits to the Buddha Temple, the Shanghai Urban Town Planning Museum, and the Yu Yuan Garden
- All car / taxi / cab service
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking fees, fuel charges
- Pick up and drop off service
- Medical and travel insurance
- Any expense of personal nature
- Monument entrance fees
- Tipping, phone bills, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section