Settled on Trikuta Hills at an altitude of 5200ft Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is the most visited pilgrimage of Hindus. The shrine is situated in a holy cave on the Shivalik Mountain Range where pilgrims can do the philosophy of Mata Vaishno throughout the year. This pilgrimage is a perfect combination of holy atmosphere accompanied with natural beauty where one can enjoy well.
The pilgrimage is based on the Darshans of three Pindies i.e. Maha Kali, Maha Lakshmi and Maha Saraswati but there are some other places also where one can do the philosophy and get the blessings for their prosperity. Pilgrims can avail the facilities of Mule and Pony rides if they are not well health. Namaste India Trip provides Mata Vaishno Devi 1 Day and 3 Day Package clubbed with many facilities like we offer you the helicopter rides to make your journey more comfortable and that also at an affordable price.
A 1-day helicopter tour package of Vaishno Devi Dham is curated with an aim of offering you a spiritual journey with ease and extreme comfort. We give you the opportunity to have VIP darshan, convenient pick and drop facilities and other perks at the most affordable rates available. We not only offer you a pocket-friendly darshan package but we also present you with one of the most spiritual and soulful experiences you will encounter.
1 Day Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||1 Day Vaishno Devi Helicopter Yatra Package|
|Tour Duration:||1 Day|
|Tour Price:||Rs. 55,000/- Per Person Enquire Now|
Day 01: Jammu Arrival
Once you arrive at Jammu Airport, our manager will assist you from there to the passenger waiting lounge after going through the security clearance. From there you will depart to Sanjichhat.
Darshan – After reaching Sanjichhat helipad you will get an escort provided by our manager, who will assist you in Darshan to Bhawan which is at a distance of 2.5 km by foot and takes around 30 minutes.
Departure – After Darshan, same escort will guide you to arrive at Sanjichhat helipad and from there we will depart to Jammu Airport. At the airport our manager will take you to the airport lobby and from there you can move go for your onwards journey and the Yatra ends here.
The 3 days package trip offered is designed in a way to make your religious journey of taking the blessings from Mata Vaishno, the most convenient and the soul endowing one by offering you round way helicopter rides. The package offered by us is an affordable one for everyone to opt for and avails you with the pickup and drop facility throughout the journey.
3 Day Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tour Itinerary
|Tour Name:||3 Day Vaishno Devi Helicopter Yatra Package|
|Tour Duration:||02 Nights / 03 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Jammu – Katra|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 01: Jammu Arrival
Once your Vaishno Devi Yatra by Helicopter tour package commences and upon your arrival at Jammu Airport, our tour manager will assist you to depart for Sanjichhat, the helipad for Vaishno Devi, after going through a security clearance. After reaching Sanjichhat helipad you will move towards the shrine for a darshan. You will be provided with a VIP darshan of mata which will be extremely convenient for you. You will then proceed to the hotel booked for you where you will be taking some rest and spending the night there.
Day 02: Katra Sightseeing
On the second day of trip, early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of this scenic city. You will be taken to some popular tourist spots where you will be able to enjoy the natural beauty and go on some nature walks. There are also a number of local shops selling locally produced fresh food stuff, spices and herbs among other interesting things like, locally created handicrafts, woolen clothing wear etc. finally you after a day filled with fun and leisure you will be made to head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Katra Departure
In the morning after having your breakfast, our tour manager will pick you up from your hotel and then you will be made to head for your departure location at Sanjichhat helipad, from where we will depart for Jammu Airport. This will be the end of the 3 days package trip.
- Darshan of Mata Vaishno Devi
- Round Trip Helicopter Rides from Sanjichhat to Vaishno Devi Bhawan
- Darshan of 3 Pindies
- Personal Expenses like medication (if needed), laundry, telephones, and room service are excluded and we are not liable to pay for such expenses.
- We are not accountable for any increase in taxes, fuel prices which comes in effect prior to departure.
- Any kind of Insurance
- If any delay occurs due to operational or weather changes then we are not liable and even we are not liable to pay for the things which are not mentioned in the cost included form.
Guidelines to Be Followed:
- Luggage Limit – Only 5kg per person luggage is allowed to carry as there is a very limited space in the helicopter for the luggage.
- No Suitcase – Pilgrims are required to carry only handbags as there is no space to carry suitcase.
- Woollen Clothes – It is advised to carry woolen clothes with the passengers as there is no weather consistency in that area.
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers are requested to follow all the above-mentioned guidelines strictly otherwise we will not be responsible for any problem that occurs.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be charged for full ticket.
- No concession will be offered to children or senior citizens.
- The total weight passenger should be limited to 420 kg only (6 passengers) otherwise the flight won’t be able to take off and your journey would be stand cancelled, so it is advised to tell the exact weight of the passengers.
- Maximum 6 passengers can travel in one helicopter.
- The company has the rights to cancel, reschedule, over-fly or delay the trip if any problem persists without incurring any liability in any of the case.
- The company has the full right to refuse such person to travel to whom they find unfit for the travel or can be responsible to constitute any risk to the aircraft or the fellow passengers.
- In the case of rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done according to the availability and on the payment of 10% of the cost and if rescheduling gets requested with less than 7 days Then the booking will stand cancelled and a new booking will be done.
- 7 days before journey – 25% of the amount
- Up to 72 hours before journey- 50% of the amount
- Less than 48 hours before journey-75% of the amount
- Less than 24 hours before journey -NO REFUND