Leh is situated in Jammu & Kashmir, a beautiful district that has provided the roof to several Buddhist monks from all over the world. It was the erstwhile capital of Jammu & Kashmir and it has always been a place of tourist attraction. It is a perfect vacation for the person who hardly gets to breathe out of their hectic business schedule. The green golf course is the major attraction for them.
There are various adventure activities that you may undertake. Trekking is a favourite among the younger generation. Explore the Buddhist destinations Lamayuru and Alchi with Namaste India Trip.
Buddhist Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :Arrival in Delhi
On arrival, a Namaste India Trip representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2 :Delhi - Leh (By Flight)
Day 3 :A day out to excavate the Buddhist Monasteries
Day 4 :Leh - Alchi
Day 5 :Alchi - Lamayuru - Alchi
Day 6 :Alchi - Leh - Delhi (By Flight)
Day 7 :Delhi - Flight Back Home
|Buddhist Leh Ladakh Tour Package
|6 Nights / 7 Days
|Delhi → Leh → Alchi → Lamayuru
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to the oldest surviving monastery - Diskit Gompa
- Visit to Leh palace and Shanti Stupa
- Sham valley excursion - visit to magnetic hill, Zanskar and Indus River confluence, Alchi Gompa.
- Pangong Tso visit
- Excursion to Khardung La - highest motorable pass in the world
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section