Unbelievable natural beauty, scenic vistas, and the serene lake against the backdrop of the snow-clad mountain ranges. Sounds like a dream? We can make this dream come true with our 5 days and 4 nights of amazing Kashmir tour. Kashmir is truly heaven on earth with impeccable alpine beauty and the ever-present lush greenery which is amplified through their beautiful cities like Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Gulmarg, and Srinagar. A visit to Kashmir is on almost every traveler’s bucket list and it should be! The historical and political significance of this place spans over centuries and is one of the most mesmerizing destinations for literally everyone. Check out the itinerary and plan your trip to Kashmir right away!
Unforgettable Kashmir Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Srinagar
Your dream holiday to Srinagar starts with your arrival in Srinagar from your place of departure or your hometown. Upon your arrival you will be greeted by our tour representative who will guide you to your next leg of the day trip. Since you will be arriving early in the morning you will have the whole day to check out interesting tourist destinations in Srinagar.
First of all you will immediately be taken for a refreshing jetty ride to your hotel for the day which will be a houseboat in the scenic Dal Lake. After checking in to the houseboat you will be offered lunch. Post lunch you will be given some time to spend in leisure, rest and rejuvenate after a long day of travel.
In the evening and after a refreshing nap you will be taken to Nehru Park for a wonderful Shikara Ride. After a peaceful ride on Shikara you will be taken back to your houseboat for an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Srinagar – Pahalgam
Day 3 :Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar
Day 4 :Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Day 5 :Srinagar Departure
|Unforgettable Kashmir Tour Package
|5 Days / 4 Nights
|Srinagar - Pahalgam - Sonamarg
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Enjoy your stay at the Houseboat on Dal Lake
- Visit to Nehru Park for a wonderful Shikara Ride
- Enroute to Pahalgam visit the Martand Sun Temple
- At Gulmarg go for a nature walks, bird watching and even go on food trails of delicious local Kashmiri cuisine
- Enjoy different activities like hiking, trekking and fishing looking to add a hint of adventure
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section