Ladakh or the ‘country of mountain passes’ is a high altitude cold desert that is overlooked by the snowcapped peaks. The jagged terrain, spectacular view points and ancient monasteries makes Ladakh one of a kind. This treeless land of glacial lakes and stunning rivers, Ladakh has captured the hearts of every traveller. The glimpses of the Ladakh tour package will take you on a memorable holiday experience. From going on hikes and treks to visiting the top tourist attractions in Ladakh this place will never fail to impress. Explore Ladakh like never before and create memories of a lifetime.
Leh Ladakh Tour Itinerary Package
Day 1 :Arrival in Leh
Upon your arrival in Leh you will be greeted by our tour manager at your point of arrival. You will be assisted at your hotel for checking in. After freshening up you will begin the day 1 of sightseeing tour in Ladakh.
It will start off by a visit to the oldest surviving and the largest monastery in Ladakh which is the Diskit Gompa. Next place will be the Shanti Stupa, which is famous for housing a large white dome on top along with displaying various Buddhist relics. The Leh palace will be the final place to visit on the first day of the sightseeing tour. The palace is also known as Lhachen Palkhar and it was constructed in the 17th century. You can learn more about Ladakh at the Leh palace since it contains a museum as well.
The day will end by you getting back to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2 :Excursion to Sham valley
Day 3 :Excursion to Pangong Tso
Day 4 :Excursion to Khardung La
Day 5 :Leh Departure
|Leh Ladakh Tour Package
|4 Nights / 5 Days
|Leh → Sham Valley → Pangong Tso → Khardung La
Chat with specialist who can help plan your tour!
- Visit to the oldest surviving monastery - Diskit Gompa
- Visit to Leh palace and Shanti Stupa
- Sham valley excursion - visit to magnetic hill, Zanskar and Indus River confluence, Alchi Gompa.
- Pangong Tso visit
- Excursion to Khardung La - highest motorable pass in the world
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Pick up and drop off service
- Meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Driver allowance, parking charges, fuel price
- Any expense of personal nature
- Extra charges in case of an emergency
- Shopping, laundry, tipping, portage
- Monument entrance fees, camera charges
- Anything not in the inclusions section